watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

How true, I don't know..

Started by Admin, November 13, 2013, 12:59:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LBNo11

..."I've spent many hours talking with Martin Jol and we share a vision of how football should be played and how players should be developed." I do hope he is just being diplomatic..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

FFC1987

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 13, 2013, 01:46:02 PM
..."I’ve spent many hours talking with Martin Jol and we share a vision of how football should be played and how players should be developed." I do hope he is just being diplomatic..!

Jol acted as the Churchill dog in those discussions hopefully!

LBNo11

Quote from: FFC1987 on November 13, 2013, 02:00:12 PM
Quote from: LBNo11 on November 13, 2013, 01:46:02 PM
..."I've spent many hours talking with Martin Jol and we share a vision of how football should be played and how players should be developed." I do hope he is just being diplomatic..!

Jol acted as the Churchill dog in those discussions hopefully!

...Oh yes..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

EJL

Admin

God The Mechanic

He does say how football "should" be played, not how it currently is being played :p

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: Admin on November 13, 2013, 12:59:34 AM
But it's unlikely Jol will be getting the sack, but there will be a changes to his back room staff, and a possibly his No.2. An interesting 3 weeks to come so I've heard, but Mackintosh still backs him.

Ok. So your 3 weeks started off with a bit of a fanfare. What the heck else is to come?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

win-dup

Quote from: RaySmith on November 13, 2013, 07:32:08 AM
It's to do with confidence rather than lack of effort - we have played good, successful football under Jol - look at the second half at Palace for example, and have certainly been generally better than the end of last/this season.

The crowd need to get behind the team, rather than creating an atmosphere where the players are terrified of making a mistake. At the moment the team is playing with fear on their faces - they are far better than recent performances indicate.

the players can hardly make mistakes if they're doing bugger all in the first place.

wadey

Quote from: SouthfieldWhite on November 13, 2013, 09:43:56 AM
Sorry Admin, don't know how realiable your source is, but I'd be very surprised if this was the case, Jol is very arrogant , but I don't think he will make his brother look bad and being told he will have to bring a new number two in, unless its his choice

I still think he will go soon
..........................................................don't know who your source is admin  :005:......but well done for giving everyone on here the heads up hours before it happened  :hook:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

and so ................ Rene Meulensteen  turned down the job of Assistant Manager @ Manchester United
and four months later he takes the Head Coach Job @ Fulham ????

No ???????............................. nothing wrong with that.
So lets call it Fulhamish 

..Kya.ffc..

Beers may have been involved in this post.

bill taylors apprentice

I am not going to list all the different permutations of how this new Jol/Rene partnership might work.
But I suppose if Jol departs at the end of the season leaving Rene to take charge, thats possibly acceptable but my biggest problem is Jol is still at my club!