News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is your favourite CURRENT fulham player ?

Started by Sammyffc, November 17, 2013, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Berserker

Duff will always be my favourite. Really liked Reither but he went down in my eyes because of the stamp, Ruiz,  Parker, Sidwell, Karagounis
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Herbie

It's slim pickings at the moment, but Kasami stands out as a consistent positive for the team this season.

He has bags of energy, looks good with the ball at his feet and the regular slot in the starting line up seems to have given him confidence.  He's been the only real bright spark so far this season.

The worrying thing is that I had to think about the question.  Normally a question like that would bring an answer to mind straight away, but we haven't really had much to choose from this year.

Rhys Lightning 63

@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Scrumpy

English by birth, Fulham by the grace of God.

Holders

Ruiz (skill), Kasami (determination), Karagounis (all heart, wish we'd had him 5 years earlier), Dejagah (more to come). 
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

David Allen Crankshaw

On this season's form I could easily pick but hopefully it will also be Bryan as well before too long.

elgreenio

Liam Donnelly. Proper defender and gives 100% every game. That and I've never seen him lose a 50/50 challenge
touch my camera through the fence

TWFL

Stekkers. We haven't seen much of him but by god is he a beast. Give him a year or so and I guarantee people will be comparing him to EVDS-esque performances.

Then it's probably Kasami, Sacha and Ruiz. Not necessarily on quality but pure likeability.

Classic94

Kasami, Reither, Parker & Karagounis for the effort and comedy value.

chiefo

Quote from: Craven Mad on November 17, 2013, 04:35:06 PM
Kasami. Easily. He's the only one who seems to give a damn right now..

:plus one: On this season so far, without question for me.

Count Berbatov

Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Deanothefulhamfan

Karagounis is my favourite, he may be 10 years plus on some of these players but if everyone in our team had his workrate and passion, we would not be in this mess...  a true professional, always claps the fans and a really nice guy. His antics are silly but he has done it his whole career and won't change now.

Kasami has developed so much this season and is a cracking little player, he is a close 2nd.

mikeyffc28

Parker or Kasami.......if i had to choose, Kasami.

DukeTyrion

Kaca, then Dejagah and Kasami

Would love to see all 3 in the midfield for a game, with Berb on the bench.

mangoputney

Amorebieta... Can't jump but love his no nonsense tackling

Sorry Brede, once settled he is the future
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

cmg

It's Berbatov really, but as he is not currently flavour of the month, I'd say that the player I've most enjoyed watching these last few years is Solomon Sambou. Not as fast or skillful as some of the other juniors, he provides steel in the midfield, works his socks off and distributes well. He reminds me a lot of Alan Mullery. I suppose the chances of him making it are slim, but I'd like to see it happen.

FortCollinsFulham

Duff will always have a spot in my heart, regardless of his current state, but it's certainly slimmer pickings than it would have been for me in the past. Ruiz or Parker are up there nowadays as well.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites