News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is your favourite CURRENT fulham player ?

Started by Sammyffc, November 17, 2013, 04:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sammyffc

i was speaking to a few buddys down the local last night and got asked this question and to be honest i was bait baffled into why i didn't know who actually was my favourite player due to are piss poor performances. However , i narrowed it down to 3 players .

1) Sascha - due to his consistency , however alot of people speak of his attitude now and that stamp put him in a bad light for me .
2) Kasami - Amazing work rate , runs around the pitch like paula radcliffe around the streets of london . Also , that goal still gives me goosebumps.
3) Boateng - Well , what can i say about derek , purely one of my favourites due to his daddy cool look and the fact he hasn't played enough to put a foot wrong  064.gif

Craven Mad

Kasami. Easily. He's the only one who seems to give a damn right now..

KingstonWhite

Berbatov for me works hard.. runs at defenders.. never stops running! captains the side with pride! Scores world class goals! Mr Fulham! always telling team mates where to be! absolute hero! *cough* *cough*

YankeeJim

I thought about the question and realized that all my favorite players weren't here any longer. If I', fprced I'd say Super K. I just like the kid. Also, Kasami cause I just like the kid and that goal..... :Haynes The Maestro:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Frankie-Peter Taylor

1. Pajtim Kasami: He's come of age this season. There's a lot for him to learn, for example, dictating the tempo, incisive passing and dropping deep to collect the ball; but his general work rate and heart in the way that he plays is refreshing to watch in a team of OAPs.

2. Hugo Rodallega: Ok, don't laugh at me, but prior to Leicester I was calling for him to get his chance. His work rate from the front makes him a better foil for Berbatov than Bent and he's an actual aerial threat. Ok, he's technically not the best in our squad, but given the chance, he and Berbatov could be quite a dangerous front pair.

3. Ashkan Dejagah: He's not featured much, albeit with injury, this season, but I love his style of play. He's got a bit of trickery about him along with a knack of getting at his full back. Getting Dejagah fully fit and on form again could see our form kick on again, I have that much faith in him.

Must say, I do also like Derek Boateng. I think his style would suit us, and Scott Parker more. There's another favourite in Scott Parker, it's a shame there isn't more movement ahead of him to show his technical ability. Consistently one of our best passers of the ball.

RidgeRider

Well, Brede is still my favorite Fulham player but right behind him is Sascha. I finally saw the stamping video and it does appear on purpose but more out of frustration than him being malicious. I love his work rate, and style of play.

Brede, has given us several years of good service. Been a real professional. Conducts himself well and represents the Fulham that used to know how to play football. His form has been down this season but I suspect he either has had a niggling injury that wasn't reported or was having some off the field issues with Jol or something else.

MJG

Brede because he is old Fulham and while having a rocky season I still think no one in the squad matches his closeness to the club.
Kasami because since his first appearance I have liked him and its a shame Jol banished him for 18 months because I think he would have been better than he is now if he had played more.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

manxman

Probably Kasami, due to his work rate. Still like Hangeland though, through the great escape season and Europa league run. Legend
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

LBNo11

Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

farfouille

Well, still Berbatov... (sigh)
Although, currently I am more excited watching Kasami, Dejagah and Taarabt.
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

farfouille

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 17, 2013, 06:50:07 PM
If this is shexshy football, I'd prefer celibacy!

Off topic: LBNo11, I love your signature! :))
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Bassey the warrior

Ruiz. He's a graceful and hugely talented player. That's why it pains me to see him play so poor and due largely to being played out of position.
Really like Kasami but that's an obvious one.

mullers

Tony Gale. Saw him arriving at the the ground just a few weeks ago ready to give his best.

Walsh

Big Martin Jol

Kasami, Parker, Riether and Karagounis.

All put in 100% effort every time they take to the field and each has the ability to match the mindset.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

fulham traveller

in this order, katsami, hangeland, sacha, ruiz

fulham traveller

Burt

Kasami...

Hopefully Dejagah as he returns to full fitness.

Followed by Parker and Sidwell (all good sides need some grafters who give their all).

I should also be saying Berbatov (but he has kind of opted out this season, given what is going on around him) and Ruiz (but he is not effective out of position and with no support and not much time to think).