more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol MUST go

Started by Ordar, November 23, 2013, 04:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

premFlem

Quote from: Yosh on November 23, 2013, 05:06:52 PM
I've been reading this board now for about 3 years ... Jol out ?? Yeah I agree, but WTF  does posting here do ? We're gone and I can accept that , but I don't accept losing without a fight !! This crock of whatever don't be serve what they get, and that's championship football , but I'll still turn up and back the team, I don't understand why we just don't get the fact that we're shite ... I'm rambling I know but , I've give up the fight now , we're gone , so lets just see where Jol leaves us ...
I'm truly fed up having to spout the same criticisms week in week out but will keep on in the probably vain hope that one day one of the people running the club would bother to look in and see what the paying supporter actually thinks.

Time to sack Jol he's failed in his appointed task and to stubborn to allow Meulensteen any say in any power sharing affairs.

The powers that be... Shahid Khan / mackintosh / members of the board, have a final throw of the dice to save the season which is to instate Meulensteen as team boss and give him enough money in the next transfer window to try to avoid relegation

Hopefully a little of Alex Ferguson's magic will have rubbed off on Rene, its a chance worth taking.

You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

bill taylors apprentice

Quote from: Yosh on November 23, 2013, 05:06:52 PM
I've been reading this board now for about 3 years ... Jol out ?? Yeah I agree, but WTF  does posting here do ? We're gone and I can accept that , but I don't accept losing without a fight !! This crock of whatever don't be serve what they get, and that's championship football , but I'll still turn up and back the team, I don't understand why we just don't get the fact that we're shite ... I'm rambling I know but , I've give up the fight now , we're gone , so lets just see where Jol leaves us ...

I Dont understand your point?

Berbasilk_111

this board is so melancholic, I just cant read it until fulham start winning again

Fulham4life

At the end of the day what ever is happening it is not working, jol maybe a good manager,ha! But itt's not working for him at Fulham, were a better club than this, I'll be honest, I wouldn't mind going down but I am sure the club don't feel the same, we are in absolute decline under this joke of a man, his team selection and substitutions always amaze me every game, I have missed one game this season and have supported Fulham ever since I was born, a die hard supporter, but this is completely unacceptable.
Jol is so far up berbas ass it is unreal he has not got the bottle so sub his little boyfriend, Its pathetic, if it was anybody else upfront being a lazy poo and moaning at everyone when the ball isn't dropped onto his toes he would be instantly dropped and I wouldn't miss him, for me it all boils down to jol and for me berba and Ruiz are this season, effortless, useless gutless and couldn't care less, the sooner we get rid of jol the better but having said that, the championship looks like an exciting prospect, great away games with actually something to play for and look forward to and a possible promotion season,not the same lackluster mid table boredom we have to endure under this mediocre joke that we call our manager at the moment.

Fulham4life

In my humble opinion he is bringing to the club exactly what it needs, the premier league era, apart from the Europa league which was truly incredible, has been somewhat of a disappointment, and for 12 years we have been about 12th , I think this is boring and for me football should be something that gets you excited, on the edge of your seat, passionate about the club you support, our fans are as passionate as someone watching paint dry on b wall which isn't even in there house,, what jol is doing is bringing the club some sort of excitement, and for me this is perfect, although I utterly despise the man for what he is doing, I also quite enjoy the fact that our fans for once are showing some passion, and if we were to be relegated I wouldn't be bothered, the away games would be amazing, new games new grounds and places and let's be honest, Khan after forking out 200 million would not see us down and stay down so chances are investment and a promotion chasing season which would be so much more interesting, and would shake the team up and the club and we could start again,, so I'm my opinion what is happening is for the best around for the fans the club and the manager cos he would get sacked, and that's what we all want, so I say, keep jol let him take us down, get rid of the 10 thousand tourists at the cottage who come every week to watch premier league football and for once let us enjoy our football, I salute you jol you are my hero, keep up the good work!!!!!!!

Huxley

Agree wit your post apart from Ruiz.. He is being played out of position, and should be a false 9 or behind the striker... Not a RM...  Feel sorry for Ruiz.

premFlem

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on November 24, 2013, 12:27:00 AM
this board is so melancholic, I just cant read it until fulham start winning again
only four home wins in a year or so, and the fans want the manager out... its hardly Shelley and Byron.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

beijing ben

Quote from: Fulham4life on November 24, 2013, 01:19:30 AM
In my humble opinion he is bringing to the club exactly what it needs, the premier league era, apart from the Europa league which was truly incredible, has been somewhat of a disappointment, and for 12 years we have been about 12th , I think this is boring and for me football should be something that gets you excited, on the edge of your seat, passionate about the club you support, our fans are as passionate as someone watching paint dry on b wall which isn't even in there house,, what jol is doing is bringing the club some sort of excitement, and for me this is perfect, although I utterly despise the man for what he is doing, I also quite enjoy the fact that our fans for once are showing some passion, and if we were to be relegated I wouldn't be bothered, the away games would be amazing, new games new grounds and places and let's be honest, Khan after forking out 200 million would not see us down and stay down so chances are investment and a promotion chasing season which would be so much more interesting, and would shake the team up and the club and we could start again,, so I'm my opinion what is happening is for the best around for the fans the club and the manager cos he would get sacked, and that's what we all want, so I say, keep jol let him take us down, get rid of the 10 thousand tourists at the cottage who come every week to watch premier league football and for once let us enjoy our football, I salute you jol you are my hero, keep up the good work!!!!!!!

A nice take on the situation, however i can't see Khan investing much if we go down. Once down i think we would follow the pattern of the eighties and nineties. Whilst there are great memories from that time i don't want to go through it again..

MJG

Jol sacked NOW we may stay up
Jol stays in job we are down

take your pick