watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Jol MUST go

Started by Ordar, November 23, 2013, 04:56:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ordar

Surely that has to be it now. Sack him and put Rene in full control. Get some other decent coaches in and have a total shake up of the playing staff. Performance was totally unacceptable, and we've been utterly outplayed for 5 successive games now.

The defence is terrible, and we never look like scoring. Relegation is well and truly on the cards. Ruiz shouldnt start again as he was once again terrible. Some of the young players need to be given the opportunity now as it cant be any worse than what is happening at the moment

Bassey the warrior

Although he deserves to go I'm reluctant for Rene to get the nod due to the horror stories told about his time at Brondby. He has very limited managerial experience and zero managerial success.

JDH101

Quote from: The Moose on November 23, 2013, 05:02:59 PM
Although he deserves to go I'm reluctant for Rene to get the nod due to the horror stories told about his time at Brondby. He has very limited managerial experience and zero managerial success.

Couldn't agree more. It was an appalling move when the board hired him. Jol should have been sacked and a new man with new ideas brought in. Now I don't where we go. We have no options other than to promote Rene.

jarv

Speechless and depressed. What a shambolic mess. 093.gif

Yosh

I've been reading this board now for about 3 years ... Jol out ?? Yeah I agree, but WTF  does posting here do ? We're gone and I can accept that , but I don't accept losing without a fight !! This crock of whatever don't be serve what they get, and that's championship football , but I'll still turn up and back the team, I don't understand why we just don't get the fact that we're shite ... I'm rambling I know but , I've give up the fight now , we're gone , so lets just see where Jol leaves us ...

Ordar

While I agree Rene is inexperienced sometimes you need a bit of a break. Now we've brought him in, there is pretty much no other option than to promote him. Wasnt he hired as manager of Anzhi before they lost all their financial backing?

He obviously has gained alot of experience at Man U since his Brondby days so I dont think we can judge him on that.

Theres literally no way anything can be worse than how we're currently playing. This is worse than the Sanchez era. At least Sanchez had a clear plan.

beijing ben

Quote from: JDH101 on November 23, 2013, 05:04:20 PM
Quote from: The Moose on November 23, 2013, 05:02:59 PM

Couldn't agree more. It was an appalling move when the board hired him. Jol should have been sacked and a new man with new ideas brought in. Now I don't where we go. We have no options other than to promote Rene.

Yes. A win win for Rene. If we start winning its because of him. If we keep losing its because of Jol. As you say, no other choice but to promote him if we keep losing, which is what he really wants..

But, as i said elsewhere, noone can magic up the creative player we need. It doesnt matter who the coach is. The only chance we have is Diarra getting involved again but that seems incredibly unlikely so we just have to wait until January and get someone immediately..

Burt

The match stats tell a familiar story:

Hardly any possession (37%).

Shots on goal in single figures (9, compared to Swansea's 21).

Same old, same old...

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

grandad

I feel terribly let down. All the hard work over the years has been destroyed over the last 3 years. It´s not just Jol or MAF or Mackintosh or some of our "star" players. It is a combination of everything.Time now for some radical action. Resign ourselves to going down & start the rebuilding now. Don´t wait for the summer, start earmarking our squad for August now.
For the next 4 matches I would bring in many of our youngsters. Dembele, Mesca, David, Tankovic, Williams, Grimmer & Arthurworry. Not all at the same time but blend them in.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Bill2

Quote from: Ordar on November 23, 2013, 04:56:20 PM
Surely that has to be it now. Sack him and put Rene in full control. Get some other decent coaches in and have a total shake up of the playing staff. Performance was totally unacceptable, and we've been utterly outplayed for 5 successive games now.

The defence is terrible, and we never look like scoring. Relegation is well and truly on the cards. Ruiz shouldnt start again as he was once again terrible. Some of the young players need to be given the opportunity now as it cant be any worse than what is happening at the moment
One of the worst performances from a Fulham side in recent years. Why does Jol insist on using only the middle section of the pitch. We are playing so narrow we have no one running wide to spread the play thereby making the oppositions job so much easier. In the first half at one time there was Ruiz, Berba and bent so close to each other they would have probably all fitted into the circle in the middle of the pitch.

Lewis J

This is the best way forward. Jol just cant motivate the players anymore. Ruiz needs to be dropped and we cant be afraid to drop Berbatov either. A kick up his backside is just what he needs.

With Rene coming in. I promise, if he was in charge then results will improve and the wins will come. I belief we will play better attacking football and play all the right players in their correct positions.

The majority of the players are getting disinterested and loseing the faith under Jol.

Lewis J

I thought the defence was pretty decent today actually. Hughes and Ambeorita played well and Richadsson had a good game too.
It doesn't help tho when Ruiz and Berbatov don't offer anything defensively and we are defending with 9 men.

ross_bamping

Jol stays. We're down. Simple.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

nose

rui needs to be deleted from fulham full stop. he looked like a 13 year old schoolboy today, playing at grown up level. so far out of hios depth it was embarrasing.

what chance do we have when the manager continues to pick such a poor player.

Lewis J

At least today showed that Jol can drop players. He dropped Senderos for Hughes and Sidwell for Boatang which were good moves and needed to be done.

Eventually I think Jol can drop Ruiz too but need to give him some time.

I don't think Taarbat fully fit yet. When he regains his full fitness. I think he can make a positive impact and help to get some results.

fulhamben

Quote from: nose on November 23, 2013, 07:28:20 PM
rui needs to be deleted from fulham full stop. he looked like a 13 year old schoolboy today, playing at grown up level. so far out of hios depth it was embarrasing.

he was poor yes, but we would have been just as effective today if we started with no strikers. bent and berbatov couldn't buy a goal at the moment
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

MikeW

How much more time can Ruiz get?  Let's not forget what he cost.  He is from the Steve Marlet school
"If you're sat in row Z and the ball hits your head, that's ........."

EJL

Quote from: nose on November 23, 2013, 07:28:20 PM

I'm starting to think you're the guy who sits behind me.

Texas White

Are they hoping he will quit to save money....