watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A broken man right now

Started by Admin, November 24, 2013, 02:38:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Count Berbatov

I just don't understand why Jol won't go.
He's probably been given till January.
Obviously he's trying to prove a point to himself and all
But more than anything, the players believe in him. Rene came out of respect. Murphy came out defending him. The board is behind him... It looks like on the inside they're all backing him up. I don't know, maybe there's something we don't know...
It's a mystery to me.
I feel for you guys. I really do. I was certain this will be your year.
Things have a way of sorting themselves out. It'll be fine. You're just not a relegation material. There's no way you're going down

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Deanothefulhamfan

I watch all the games over here in Shanghai, but I feel numb when watching the game.

Even when we scored I didnt get as excited as I would have done in the past, as I just knew Swansea would score again.

My only slight bit of positivity is Rene coming in, as I genuinley believe he will help us improve slightly.

If we were going to get relegated which I think is highly likely, than I would at least like us to play some youngsters or squad players who actually care about the club (duff, karagounis ) and drop the likes of Ruiz, Berbatov and bent

jarv

Count, I thought the same today. Why does he not go. Strachan did at Middlesborough. He went to the board, said he did not want any money, admitted he failed and LEFT.
How can any one take the abuse Jol is now getting. Is it about the money? Somehow, for some strange reason,  I don't think so.
Jol, pease go, tomorrow (I mean today).

Twig

Jol listen to the tide of opinion.  GO NOW you will not preserve any shred of dignity, you have none to lose but you will avoid yet further and ever more vitriolic criticism.
You are not wanted at Fulham, whatever your attributes they are totally unsuited to our club.

Our club, the fans, many of whom helped to pull this great old institution through some very dark days.

Admin

Quote from: Rupert on November 24, 2013, 11:44:14 PM
"As I walked up past the tennis courts, I heard a half-hearted cheer, I knew we'd scored"

Really?

Half-hearted?

I heard a roar. While it shouldn't take anything away from the rest of your post, I'm afraid it does, for me. You heard a half-hearted cheer, after a goal like that? Wow!

Trust me, the cheers for young Dembele' rang truer than the goal celebration, thought for a moment the older Dembele' had returned. Still, I can't expect everyone to agree with my post, or give it 100% gratification, there's is on average 2 who will always find fault with something, it's matter of opinions. Thank you Rupert.

mangoputney

My season tickets not getting renewed, majority of Saturdays fall on a 12 hour shift so I waste a day and a half of my leave every time to watch 90 mins of abject crap

I've been feeling disillusioned since last Nov

Jol Out Berba Out
Shahid KHANT #losingisthenorm #youdontknowwhatyourdoing #MacOut #sustainablerelegation

epsomraver

I second and third and fourth that motion

Rupert

Quote from: Admin on November 25, 2013, 09:56:26 AM
Quote from: Rupert on November 24, 2013, 11:44:14 PM
"As I walked up past the tennis courts, I heard a half-hearted cheer, I knew we'd scored"

Really?

Half-hearted?

I heard a roar. While it shouldn't take anything away from the rest of your post, I'm afraid it does, for me. You heard a half-hearted cheer, after a goal like that? Wow!

Trust me, the cheers for young Dembele' rang truer than the goal celebration, thought for a moment the older Dembele' had returned. Still, I can't expect everyone to agree with my post, or give it 100% gratification, there's is on average 2 who will always find fault with something, it's matter of opinions. Thank you Rupert.

All in the ears of the listener, I'd say. I'm also more comfortable with trusting my own senses, not anyone else's, thanks very much. Perhaps you heard a half-hearted cheer because that is all you want to hear? I think Jol's time is up, but I'll try to keep my objections to him on an objective level.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

SKSW6

To be fair, I went mental along with the people around me when Parker scored. That doesn't make me any less vehemently Jol out, I was just celebrating my team actually scoring, and scoring what may have been a meaningful goal but which turned out not to be.