News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Club Survey re-non attendance by members Pickle and SG - merged...

Started by Pickle, November 25, 2013, 09:20:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pickle

Have Any other ST holders on here received an email asking why they did not attend the Swansea game? I know of a few - maybe the message is getting through?

epsomraver

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

grandad

Where there's a will there's a wife

Pickle

ToodlesMcToot

"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

LBNo11

...I got one for not using either of my man u tickets, I told them about my thoughts on jol and if the players don't appear to bothered neither can I. I suspect a few more similar ones will follow for the villa and WHU game -I'm going to the spuds game to be nice to spud customers I've got tickets for (away end) but if it wasn't for that I no longer want to put myself through watching those dire ground-hog days rubbish performances.

Hit the club in the pocket and they will have to do something, yes they have our ST money already, but not buying the awful expensive programmes and the abysmal overpriced food, drink and merchandise will make them sit up and notice, as will members not purchasing tickets...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

mkdom

Yep. I have 4 season tickets in JH. Just had a request to find out why I didn't go. The header says 'we missed you!'

LBNo11

Quote from: mkdom on November 25, 2013, 09:35:51 PM
Yep. I have 4 season tickets in JH. Just had a request to find out why I didn't go. The header says 'we missed you!'

...I think they were referring to our attempts on goal...
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Supermitch

Should reply stating that you miss your Fulham as well.  The present version is not the one we know and love.

Pickle

I hope I get an email after not attending the Spuds game (I have me and 3 kids ST's who all LOVE FFC and love going to the cottage - the whole experience) but after a Spuds mate of mine asked for 3 tickets in the Putney end for him and kids as a nice fun night for all of us we were quoted £ 178!!!! For 3 tickets to watch that? We are going for a meal with the kids instead!

epsomraver

Quote from: LBNo11 on November 25, 2013, 09:41:40 PM

...I think they were referring to our attempts on goal...

Beat me to it Ed, I was going to say from the goals at CC

Bedford White

They sent one to my daughter, I answered on her behalf "because my friends birthday party was more fun than watching Fulham being beaten once again"

Steven Ageroad

What was your reply to the club?

jarv

Best season ticket story. A mate in Scotland is ST holder at Hibs. they were having a dire season (when don't they?) and loads  threw their tickets on the pitch after the match.

The club picked them all up and sent them back in the mail to their rightful owners.

ScalleysDad

I went but I hope I get a chance to speak/write. Is it not about now that the marketing for renewals or half season tickets starts up?

Berserker

I'm hoping to go to the Hearts/Hibs game new years day if can find my fan id, mind you they're prob sell out seeing it's a local derby
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

ScalleysDad

Quote from: Berserker on November 25, 2013, 11:29:39 PM
I'm hoping to go to the Hearts/Hibs game new years day if can find my fan id, mind you they're prob sell out seeing it's a local derby

Not sweating through the Spam game then? You can sit with us for the Spurs game if you are up to it but there is no guarantee we won't be surrounded and the stewards disappear. Somehow I have ended up at Twickenham on 28th and Windsor 29th so hiking all the way back up for the Spam debacle might be difficult to swing.
Up the greens/hoops/green hoops/green and whites/peuce!

SG

I received an email from the club asking me why I did not use my season ticket for the Swansea game. There was a survey with a series of questions attached. I politely explained that I had better things to do than watch the rubbish that this manager and his overpaid team of prima donnas have been serving up for the last 12 months or so or some variation on the same theme depending upon the question. Anyone else receive this email?

Airfix

Who is running this club?  Surely that's tantamount to loading the gun, pointing it at your own head and inviting the other to pull the trigger?

fp.gif