more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Caption Competition

Started by Bedford White, November 26, 2013, 03:16:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bedford White

Admin

"Phew, Martin Jol and Fulham. This game, my job is in the bag before we've even kicked off".

The Old Count

He told me they are renewing his contract.

Guinness Haze

"You want what, Martin, a four goal headstart?"

Guinness Haze

"Berba's gonna sprint from the centre circle and score the winner?  Stop it, you're killing me Martin"

Guinness Haze

"What.......the non attendance survey was your idea?"

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Salagadoola mechicka boola bibbidi-bobbidi-boo
Put 'em together and what have you got
bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi bibbidi-bobbidi-boo

keithh

Mug - I've just got first refusal on the Riverview penthouse suite!

LBNo11

Quote from: Bedford White on November 26, 2013, 03:16:57 PM

...Sam has now seen the compromising photo of Alistair Macintosh and an employee that Jol keeps on his iphone that ensures he stays at the club..!
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

Deanothefulhamfan

"Martin just told me, he is expecting Fulham to play attacking football this afternoon"

Holders

He's playing an unchanged line-up and Berba's captain.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

Holders

Sam has now seen the compromising photo of Alistair Macintosh and Shahid Khan that Jol keeps on his iphone that ensures he stays at the club.
Non sumus statione ferriviaria

epsomraver

Sam says " and they call me a fat useless ugly b****rd! "

sunburywhite

This should be an easy three points
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

grandad

I have a pre transfer window agreement to sign Berbatov for £10 million. What a steal.
Where there's a will there's a wife

ron

Sam;     "  He just told me he has a relationship with his squad based on trust and understanding........
                                   .....they don't trust him, and he doesn't understand them...."

epsomraver

Quote from: ron on November 26, 2013, 05:59:42 PM

Sam;     "  He just told me he has a relationship with his squad based on trust and understanding........
                                   .....they don't trust him, and he doesn't understand them...."

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

epsomraver

Quote from: Guinness Haze on November 26, 2013, 03:44:50 PM
"Berba's gonna sprint from the centre circle and score the winner?  Stop it, you're killing me Martin"

064.gif 064.gif 064.gif 064.gif

Junichi

Tired of feeling a lack of support? Sick of feeling in a constant slump? Does it seem like there's nowhere to go but down? Well, it's time for a change. Introducing an exciting new product, the Premiership Manager Sports Bra! Designed for the more husky, portly tactics maestro, this bra will keep your man-breasts in a safe position, while giving you a feeling of confidence, and the positive attitude that you once had. Just look at the difference between our satisfied customer, and the manager who turned it down. Don't leave your puppies in the relegation zone, own one today!

BestOfBrede

Kick n run Sam: "hee hee, I wonder how long before he notices I've stuck red chewing gum to his lapel"
fast fingered Jol: "Idiot"