watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news Wednesday

Started by JackyFulham90, December 01, 2013, 08:32:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Huge boost for our new manager Muelensteen with the expected returns of Riether & Hangeland, Berbatov will also be available & I would expect him to start as Muelensteen has already said how much he rates him.

epsomraver

Hope not, hoping he follows Jol out the door

Northern Cottager

Good news all round. Where you found this though?

DevonFFC

Berba is an incredible and if he plays for the manager and the team you will see a visible difference in his attitude and the way he plays. I think not just him but the team as a whole were not playing for Jol, even when the pressure was on they all looked disinterested.
I hope the team plays for one on other and get the team spirit back as watching Chelsea today you could see the whole team and crowd go crazy and celebrating a team effort

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on December 01, 2013, 08:32:02 PM
Huge boost for our new manager Muelensteen with the expected returns of Riether & Hangeland, Berbatov will also be available & I would expect him to start as Muelensteen has already said how much he rates him.

Do we know for certain that Rene has been promoted?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

epsomraver

Quote from: ollienixs on December 01, 2013, 08:38:42 PM
Berba is an incredible and if he plays for the manager and the team you will see a visible difference in his attitude and the way he plays. I think not just him but the team as a whole were not playing for Jol, even when the pressure was on they all looked disinterested.
I hope the team plays for one on other and get the team spirit back as watching Chelsea today you could see the whole team and crowd go crazy and celebrating a team effort

I agree but it is a big IF

IranianCottager

My line-up:
---------------------Stekelenburg---------------------
-Riether--------Hughes---Hangeland-------Zverotic-
----------------Parker-------Sidwell------------------
-Dejagah-------------Kasami----------------Taarabt-
----------------------Berbatov------------------------

Bench:
Stockdale, Amorebieta, Karagounis, Duff, Ruiz, Kacaniklic, Bent