more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The past two years

Started by Nightwind15, December 02, 2013, 11:47:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Nightwind15

I have called for Jol's ouster and finally have it.  Since Dempsey  and Dembele
left the club I have quietly watched this club spiral down and settle into the bottom of the table.  We have some good players but there is simply too great a gap in the quality now.  We need to shore up this team with some quality next month.  I did not say break the bank but pick up three or four to plug the holes in the squad.  lets hope that the new year brings a resurgence of what we saw under Roy's guidance. 
I played in the first match I ever saw!

Fulham76

Quote from: Nightwind15 on December 02, 2013, 11:47:57 AM
left the club I have quietly watched this club spiral down and settle into the bottom of the table.  We have some good players but there is simply too great a gap in the quality now.  We need to shore up this team with some quality next month.  I did not say break the bank but pick up three or four to plug the holes in the squad.  lets hope that the new year brings a resurgence of what we saw under Roy's guidance. 

It took time for Jol to work his magic & turn us in to the poor team we are today... It will take even longer to make us a decent team again, even if we do 'break the bank'. I know it's still reasonably early in the season but I think we're just too poor now to go on any sort of winning run good enough to save us from the drop. We have to change everything - style of play, work rate, attitude, confidence & I can't see 6 months being long enough.

FFC1987

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 02, 2013, 11:58:50 AM
Quote from: Nightwind15 on December 02, 2013, 11:47:57 AM

It took time for Jol to work his magic & turn us in to the poor team we are today... It will take even longer to make us a decent team again, even if we do 'break the bank'. I know it's still reasonably early in the season but I think we're just too poor now to go on any sort of winning run good enough to save us from the drop. We have to change everything - style of play, work rate, attitude, confidence & I can't see 6 months being long enough.

I actually think with a little motivation and a kick up the a*** (and a CM) we have the making a of competitive team.

JackyFulham90

If Rene gets us solid at the back breaking at pace dropping players who don't perform we have the quality to move up the table very quickly