News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Are we more positive about the next 10 games now that Jol has gone???

Started by Fulham76, December 02, 2013, 01:51:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

Now we have released Jol I will say

Fulham 1-2 Tottenham
Fulham 2-1 Villa
Everton 2-0 Fulham
Fulham 1-3 City
Norwich 0-1 Fulham
Hull City 1-1 Fulham
Fulham 2-2 West Ham
Fulham 2-0 Sunderland
Arsenal 3-0 Fulham
Swansea 1-1 Fulham

I feel more optimistic I genuinely think we can get 12 points from the next 10 games which will leave us with 22 from 23 games

fulhamben

not really, we still have the same poor players. its not like under sanchez when we kept throwing it away in the last 10 mins. we are never in it from the off with this team.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

alfie

Quote from: Fulham76 on December 02, 2013, 02:11:58 PM
Quote from: ron on December 02, 2013, 01:57:46 PM
Let's start off cautiously by being optimistic about 1 game at a time   049:gif

I suppose if we had 13 points on Thursday morning & 16 by Saturday night, things would look much much better.

That is assuming of course that the teams above us don't pick up any points.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

FFC1999

H - Spurs (0)
H - Villa (3)
A - Everton (0)
H - Man City (0)
A - Norwich (1)
A - Hull (3)
H - West Ham (3)
H - Sunderland (1)
A - Arsenal (0)
A - Swansea (1)

Fulham76

Quote from: alfie on December 02, 2013, 06:12:13 PM
Let's start off cautiously by being optimistic about 1 game at a time   049:gif

I suppose if we had 13 points on Thursday morning & 16 by Saturday night, things would look much much better.

That is assuming of course that the teams above us don't pick up any points.

Regardless of what others do, 6 points in the next week would improve the mood of most fans

win-dup

Let's start off cautiously by being optimistic about 1 game at a time   049:gif

and Santa Claus exists!

Fulham76

Quote from: win-dup on December 02, 2013, 06:45:56 PM
Let's start off cautiously by being optimistic about 1 game at a time   049:gif

and Santa Claus exists!

He does, doesn't he?  065.gif

Berserker

I'm never positive but I don't feel so negative at the moment
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Fulham76

Quote from: Berserker on December 02, 2013, 07:26:41 PM
I'm never positive but I don't feel so negative at the moment

Wait until about 10:00 on weds night. I'm positive we'll all be negative again...

Buffalo76

New management but same old disappointment on Wednesday i fear.

Fulham Tup North

Nothing will change overnight.  A positive display Wednesday will not go amiss.  Not expecting a good result but I am expecting a good effort.  If Hangers and Reither are back we should look a little bit more solid.  Fulham fans will be right behind the team as long as we see effort.
Sunday against Villa will be a big one.  Will be interesting to see if Berba makes an effort?
COYW   049:gif
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

win-dup

Quote from: Fulham Tup North on December 02, 2013, 08:11:05 PM
Nothing will change overnight.  A positive display Wednesday will not go amiss.  Not expecting a good result but I am expecting a good effort.  If Hangers and Reither are back we should look a little bit more solid.  Fulham fans will be right behind the team as long as we see effort.
Sunday against Villa will be a big one.  Will be interesting to see if Berba makes an effort?
COYW   049:gif
[/quote

Berbatov is a total disgrace to professional football and I hope he never plays for us again. Bloody useless.

Putney

Are the numbers by the teams the number of shots we'll have on goal?

Berbasilk_111

very positive, there are definitely good days ahead  078.gif

RaySmith

I always have a certain amount of positivity before every game - though part of tells me that I'm kidding myself, and have retained this through all my years of supporting Fulham, otherwise I couldn't have kept supporting them.

At the moment....I have a certain cautious optimism, that RM will turn things round , but the hard headed part of  says - I just don't know what will happen, though  something needs to happen if we are to retain Prem status, which I think could be pretty disasterous to lose.

So, I will get behind the team for the approaching games fully, expecting them to win in my heart, although my head might tell me different, as i always do.

From the mood on here, i think the crowd could play a part - by being fired up and relieved by Jol's  departure, and the  new start  promised by  change of management, and this will hopefully carry us through to good results that will lead to greater confidence and Fulham climbing the table, and away from the awful malaise that seems to have afflicted us.

jmh

No, because too many of our players still fall somewhere in the range between "slightly overrated" (Parker, Riether) and "terrible" (Bent, Richardson).

Berserker

I like Parker and Reither but I agree with you on the other two
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

TonyGilroy

The one thing this tells us quite positively is that Khan does care and wants to make a success of things.

If kids aren't promoted it will be because Kit Symons doesn't think they're ready. We have to assume that there will be transfer activity in January and Muelensteen appearts to be on trial/being given an opportunity.

He may not get the job "permanently" and/or there may be a Director of Football to be appointed. Perhaps that's what Tigana was discussing according to message board reports/rumour/nonsense.

The owner it seems isn't going to let us go down without trying to get things right.

Buffalo76

I'm glad Bent's only on loan. Been hopeless so far. Bet Lambert can't wait to have him back. And Richardson is a talentless numpty. 

RaySmith

Bent has scored two crucial, real striker's, goals, when he hasn't started many games and is obviously rusty after so long out, and was v unlucky against Swansea, and if one of those had gone in  that could have made a lot of difference to us.

Richardson is generally doing a good job, and has tried  his best, I think, in a position which isn't his best position, and  with the lack of cover that the Fulham defence has had.