A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

who should lead the line for us

Started by ltd-ffc, December 03, 2013, 04:51:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

who would you ideally have upfront for fulham?

Dimitar Berbatov
Darren Bent
Hugo Rodallega
Moussa Dembele
Other

ltd-ffc

interesting views I too think there is no clear indication into who is going to play hence the reason i set up the poll. i think playing a flat 442 we will get overrun in midfield i think we would benefit from resigning the pog he is offers something we do not plus the guy is a brute and put in a shift when playing for us at times
"Happy that Middlesbrough didn't go up, just for the main fact that @Patrick_Bamford is a sausage boy" Ryan Tunnicliffe June 2015

HatterDon

Quote from: Holders on December 04, 2013, 08:40:38 AM
I never thought I'd say this, but how I miss Zamora!

Did I really say that? Must be unwell....

Why? We've been missing him since he left. Zamora and AJ are MILES ahead of anyone in our striker corps now, and don't get me started on Nevland.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Vinnieffc

Why isn't Nigella Lawson on the list ?  :022:

supersimmo123

Hugo has experience in dog fights with Wigan! Get him up there? Is he fit now? No team info as of yet

Walsh

I would love to see Dembele in there at some point but it wont happen. Hugo and Ruiz up top with Kasami behind them and Kacaniklic and Dejagah on the wings and go all out attack on the counter instead of passing it back to our centre backs and slowly building it up. Hugo running into the slots whilst Ruiz stands around looking pretty.