more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Right....shame about result, very encouraging...merged thread

Started by gezkc, December 04, 2013, 09:53:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gezkc

...what a performance!!!  :Haynes The Maestro:

I think we've regained our pride tonight. We didn't deserve to lose that.

Airfix

On Saturday, I watched 11 strangers get turned over by a woefully poor team.

Today, I watched 11 professional football players take the game to an arguably much better side and run them close.

I think we'll win at the weekend.

:clap_hands:

epsomraver

Quote from: gezkc on December 04, 2013, 09:53:15 PM
...what a performance!!!  :Haynes The Maestro:

I think we've regained our pride tonight. We didn't deserve to lose that.

:plus one: :plus one: :plus one:

Jack Fulham

sunburywhite

Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

PokerMatt

Agreed. But the result is still a horrific kick in the teeth. After going ahead, we could have won but instead leave with nothing.

Logic dictates that we will start winning if we can keep playing like that, but we're going to need a load of that Spurs luck along the way.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

The Old Count

Deserved a point at least there.

Irrelevant of the result, that was the best performance of the season.  

Really positive about us staying up now.

Well done Rene, Kit and the players.

jeremyfulham

That performance was more like it keep it up Fulham the results will come . COYW 049:gif

rusty shackleford

The worst part about it is that after Villa we have Everton away and City Home. Confidence could be re-destroyed after that run of games and we could be cut adrift if we dont beat villa

PokerMatt

Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 04, 2013, 10:07:15 PM
The worst part about it is that after Villa we have Everton away and City Home. Confidence could be re-destroyed after that run of games and we could be cut adrift if we dont beat villa

That's the worrying thing. We simply have to beat Villa, there are no two ways about it. I feel playing like that we could get something against Everton, but our home games against the non top-six sides are becoming crucial to our chances. The Villa game is coming quickly as we're still getting to grips with Rene.

We were magnificent today and we will start picking up points, but it's a shame it's so vital that we have to pick them up starting now.

Long way to go - I saw fight and a plan, and with both of those we're well equipped for this battle.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

manxman

Its a weird feeling, don't think i have felt happy and positive after a loss before.

Well done Rene and team tonight, everything was right, just unlucky.
"What in the hell is diversity?"
"Well, I could be wrong, but I believe diversity is an old, old wooden ship that was used during the Civil War era."

Tooting legend

Well done lads great positive performance we deserved something from the game...I am very proud again to be a Fulham fan(Well I always was!) but about  time a great team performance the Fulham we all know....WELL DONE LADS....Same again on Sunday.

JDH101

Quote from: PokerMatt on December 04, 2013, 10:09:40 PM
Quote from: rusty shackleford on December 04, 2013, 10:07:15 PM

That's the worrying thing. We simply have to beat Villa, there are no two ways about it. I feel playing like that we could get something against Everton, but our home games against the non top-six sides are becoming crucial to our chances. The Villa game is coming quickly as we're still getting to grips with Rene.

We were magnificent today and we will start picking up points, but it's a shame it's so vital that we have to pick them up starting now.

Long way to go - I saw fight and a plan, and with both of those we're well equipped for this battle.

If only we could get those Cardiff and Swansea games back!!!

I know we have a tough run of games coming up and we were so unlucky tonight, but I'm taking the positives from this. We played the best we have in about 12 months. We will stay up on this performance!!!!

COYWs!

I believe again!

Jimbobob

:023:
Not too sad. God we actually played football today!!! I actually have some hope again. Think we deserved a point but hell...what a breath of fresh air. I thought we were going to get one late but oh well. Looked like a different team. C O Y W !!! 049:gif 049:gif 049:gif
"You don't want to be trapped inside with me sunshine. Inside, I'm somebody nobody wants to love with do you understand?

Berbasilk_111

stop the negativity this was a superb performance, our players looked fearless, we cut gaps through tottenhams defense, really tested their goalkeeper,(15 attempts!!!) hit the post last minute even!, they were extremely lucky, we were definitely the better side in the second half, defensively we were extremely solid, I have never seen defending like that any time Jol was here, im sure we will continue to grow, especially with the players at our disposal. What a finish by ashkan!!!!!

Berbasilk_111

they arent much better, wont use the word much

Fernhurst

Just watching the playback of the game,what a thing of beauty our goal was and what a poxy lucky equaliser. DEFOE OFFSIDE

I feel sick - wont sleep tonight
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

K33NY

Quote from: Berbasilk_111 on December 04, 2013, 10:23:45 PM
they arent much better, wont use the word much

seriously?? Theire performance tonight was so good to watch they looked like a completely new team with motivation and hard working mentality, last 5 matches they have seemed like a bit of lost individuals like headless chicken, I think the word much suits perfectly after watching tonight's match

the nutflush

The effort and the commitment to the cause was much better.  I think Rene put out the right type of lineup.  Kaca and Dejagah on the wings.  Riise was much better than Richardson has been this season.  Its a shame Karagounis cant last 90 minutes.  We have looked a more cohesive unit when he has been on the pitch.  I just wish Rene would have brought on Boateng for Kara. 

K33NY

Quote from: the nutflush on December 04, 2013, 10:56:42 PM
The effort and the commitment to the cause was much better.  I think Rene put out the right type of lineup.  Kaca and Dejagah on the wings.  Riise was much better than Richardson has been this season.  Its a shame Karagounis cant last 90 minutes.  We have looked a more cohesive unit when he has been on the pitch.  I just wish Rene would have brought on Boateng for Kara. 

Agreed! But with all the rumors about Riise, think he will leave? I hope he stays, with just a few matches earlier this season and need more matches to get fully fit, allthough he was great tonight! But I keep reading in norwegian media hes to end up at LSK with hes brother.