watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I wonder what Jol is thinking now ?

Started by rogerpbackinMidEastUS, December 08, 2013, 03:49:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie

I also quite like the bloke and wouldn't be at all averse to him returning in a DoF role (won't happen, I know)

After today, maybe he's thinking why did Dejagah have to suffer that long lay-off, and maybe, why did I persist with Bryan so long.   More likely, he's lying somewhere warm oblivious to our result and enjoying his pay-off.

LBNo11

Quote from: jms on December 08, 2013, 05:00:41 PM
Who cares what he's thinking. It's a complete disgrace that we kept him so long. Clueless, arrogant and inept.

:plus one:
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

alfie

Can't we just leave well alone now. He came it did not work his gone. We don't need to mention him anymore
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

Burt

I am still surprised that someone with his pedigree failed to deliver even the most basic fundamentals in a team that Rene seems to have sorted out so quickly.

And disappointed, if I am honest, as I thought he would take us up a notch.

It didn't happen. He is history. All I know is that today was the first time I have left the Cottage with a smile on my face and a glow inside for AGES.

Too early to tell whether this is the start of our season or a "positive blip" before the usual dross we have come accostomed to returns. But as we have always had a team that was better than the results we have been getting then I live in hope.

Jamie88

Quote from: alfie on December 08, 2013, 06:36:10 PM
Can't we just leave well alone now. He came it did not work his gone. We don't need to mention him anymore

Why should we not talk about Jol? We still talk about all things past and present.
For example, Sanchez still gets mentioned all the time!

SKSW6

I think it's fair to analyse what went wrong under him, and compare how we played under him to how we're playing right now. The insults, however, seem unnecessary.

King_Crud

why all the sympathy for Jol? He was clueless and almost ruined our club. I'd be happy if I never saw his face again

LBNo11

Quote from: SKSW6 on December 08, 2013, 06:55:06 PM

I think it's fair to analyse what went wrong under him, and compare how we played under him to how we're playing right now. The insults, however, seem unnecessary.

...what insults..?
Twitter: @LBNo11FFC

alfie

Quote from: Jamie88 on December 08, 2013, 06:38:23 PM

Why should we not talk about Jol? We still talk about all things past and present.
For example, Sanchez still gets mentioned all the time!
Well I for one do not talk about Sanchez, and I will not keep harping on about Jol, he has gone it does not matter now.
Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

rogerpbackinMidEastUS

So, it does not matter the mess he caused and left us in ?
It's all part of Fulham history of which I've had 52 years of
and many more to come, I hope.
VERY DAFT AND A LOT DAFTER THAN I SEEM, SOMETIMES

Berserker

He's probably thinking " I wish I had been so lucky with penalty decisions"
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

alfie

Quote from: rogerpinvirginia on December 08, 2013, 08:07:04 PM
So, it does not matter the mess he caused and left us in ?
It's all part of Fulham history of which I've had 52 years of
and many more to come, I hope.

Well to be honest no it does not because it has happened nothing can change that so there is no real  point in keep mentioning his name, he got blasted on here because he mentioned the 2 D's so surely the same applies to him.
Story of my life
Sadly she wasn't

JBH

Quote from: grandad on December 08, 2013, 04:09:31 PM
Jol Tweeted that he will never manage another club in England.

Only because no one will want him  :028:

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: JBH on December 09, 2013, 08:47:33 AM
Quote from: grandad on December 08, 2013, 04:09:31 PM
Jol Tweeted that he will never manage another club in England.

Only because no one will want him  :028:

I am sure I read a quote directly from Jol that he does not have a twitter account (official or private )
While searching I found this :)

http://footballburp.com/magazine/the-best-martin-jol-jokes-after-fulham-sacking/

I particularly liked the sack race ...................