watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Arsenal away

Started by Brandon, December 09, 2013, 01:51:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Brandon

I will be in London for my first ever premier league match on Saturday January 18th. I'll be wearing my Fulham away kit and hoping to sit with the rest of the "traveling" fans. My flight is booked but I don't have tickets to the match yet and I was wondering when they will go on sale and what is the best way to get them? I hope to take a tour of the cottage as well and maybe catch an under 18 or 21 match. Any and all advice is welcomed.

Thanks!

Brandon

Anybody want to lend a hand to a pre-Dempsey era ignorant American?

PLB

Quote from: Brandon on December 10, 2013, 01:40:19 PM
Anybody want to lend a hand to a pre-Dempsey era ignorant American?

Tickets aren't on sale yet, but def worth e-mailing the club to ask them about tickets, & to get the U18/21 match schedule etc

Good luck!

If the club won't sort you out tickets, PM me and I'll see what I can do.

:048:

Rupert

Yes, well worth getting in touch with the club and explaining your situation, ie first trip over here, first time watching the boys, etc. They are usually quite helpful under those circumstances.
Any fool can criticise, condemn and complain, and most fools do.

Matt

You shouldn't worry about 'sitting' in the away end. There will be plenty of Arsenal there anyway so you can hardly tell.
Oh you lucky people, we're the best team in the land!

leonffc

I'm after tickets for this one but they usually sell out straight away, to Arsenal fans through touts usually. Ironically I can get seats in the Arsenal end via various methods, as I had to last season!!

As said, email the club to see if they will help. Good luck.

Wingnut

Quote from: leonffc on December 10, 2013, 05:02:14 PM
I'm after tickets for this one but they usually sell out straight away, to Arsenal fans through touts usually. Ironically I can get seats in the Arsenal end via various methods, as I had to last season!!

As said, email the club to see if they will help. Good luck.

I got a ticket for this from the club last season, a week before the game or thereabouts. Brandon, tickets for this will go on sale at the end of the month or thereabouts. Keep an eye on the official site.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

HillingdonFFC

Last season the club finally clamped down following a barrage of complaints from Fulham fans cheesed off with sitting with Arsenal tourists  . Think it was restricted to season ticket holders with booking points first , don't think it went on general sale. Quite surprised it sold out, definitely had more of an old school feel about it and if there were a few Arsenal they didn't broadcast the fact.One year I had about 15 Scandinavians dressed in red and white in front of me

Harold Shand

I have my ticket in the Arsenal bit. 049:gif

TheManOnTheBus

And what a game it was last year!  Lets hope for more of the same from the boys.

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: TheManOnTheBus on December 11, 2013, 09:46:57 AM
And what a game it was last year!  Lets hope for more of the same from the boys.

Not a fellow bus driver by any chance ?

Brandon

Thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate all the advice. I'll be the dopey looking American with the bushy red beard and blonde hair wearing my new long sleeve away kit (over top my long underwear of course) if anyone wants to stop and say hi.

Ichabod Magoo

Quote from: Brandon on December 11, 2013, 01:54:24 PM
Thanks to everyone who responded. I appreciate all the advice. I'll be the dopey looking American with the bushy red beard and blonde hair wearing my new long sleeve away kit (over top my long underwear of course) if anyone wants to stop and say hi.

Is your Mum a blonde and your Dad a special one or vice-versa?
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Brandon

Quote from: Ichabod Magoo on December 11, 2013, 06:30:44 PM
Quote from: Brandon on December 11, 2013, 01:54:24 PM

Is your Mum a blonde and your Dad a special one or vice-versa?

Interesting question, my mom and dad were both blonde years ago, but I have a grandfather with the same red beard as me. The real mind blower is my son . . . . .

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8AQzW_PFcWbRmMyMWI5VTVsazA/edit?usp=sharing

Brandon

I spoke with a nice lady named Lindsay in the Fulham ticket office this morning and she made me a ticket priority member as well as my wife and is going to get us 4 tickets together for the match. I have a tour of the cottage scheduled for the Friday before the match and I am very excited. Now that I have the important things nailed down, what else should a Fulham supporter do on a 4 day visit to London?

Max Headroom

I have bought a couple of tickets, and haven't decided who I am going with yet, so if you can't get a ticket give me a shout in the next week and you can have the pleasure of sitting next to me!