more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

A collection of Berbatov gifs

Started by Count Berbatov, December 10, 2013, 03:39:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

farfouille

Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 10, 2013, 09:40:14 AM
There is a video out there of him doing a brilliant flick over the head of Traore (I think) against Q.P.R at home last year that is out of this world. For the life of me I can't find it though

I think I found it:

"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

btings

That's the one I was hoping to see.  IIRC, on the American broadcast, Shaka Hislop said, "That is about as good a touch as I've ever seen."

Count Berbatov

Did you know he got player of the week? Official PL. It seems I ve missed it.. Anyways, hope he keeps it up

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

TWFL

Quote from: EJL on December 11, 2013, 01:49:03 PM
I've updated the gif in my sig...

That is exactly how I reacted. I was just laughing at how good it was.

K33NY

Quote from: EJL on December 11, 2013, 01:49:03 PM
I've updated the gif in my sig...

as TWFL says, the reaction is the same as I had, and adding Seinfeld into that is awesome xD

Fulham_Surrey

he needs to play very well every game.  Myself and all other will demand a lot from Berba.  And he better deliver. You got to deliver if God has blessed you with so much talent.

farfouille

Quote from: Fulham_Surrey on December 11, 2013, 10:23:50 PM
he needs to play very well every game.  Myself and all other will demand a lot from Berba.  And he better deliver. You got to deliver if God has blessed you with so much talent.

Actually, I know it's a bit arguable but that's not exactly talent, well not only. It's about training. He once said in an interview that since he was a little kid, he was throwing the ball far in the air and practiced his first touch. When you think of it, it makes sense - no one could possibly be born with the skill to stop a ball. Nothing to do with God either, Fulham_Surrey. This is years of training, simple as that.

So much for his laziness...
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

Fulham_Surrey

it is talent. other players practice for years and still dont have that success.  And it is all about judging space and trajectory (ball-eye-leg coordination). but there is work as well.

Count Berbatov

Well he's a born artist. In more ways than one. He just happened to play football. Which is a sport, played by athletes. He will look out of place sometimes.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: farfouille on December 11, 2013, 08:00:41 PM
Quote from: Riether Lightning 63 on December 10, 2013, 09:40:14 AM
There is a video out there of him doing a brilliant flick over the head of Traore (I think) against Q.P.R at home last year that is out of this world. For the life of me I can't find it though

I think I found it:

That's the one. I remember seeing that live and I was blown away
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense