watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I really hate to say this ... [NFR]

Started by HatterDon, December 16, 2013, 04:29:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HatterDon

but that execrable little troll who wears #7 for Liverpool is an amazing player. He's a horror of a human being, but he has everything a striker needs. His anticipation and positioning is amazing, his mechanics and technique can't be criticized, and he works his ass off for his teammates and himself. I really hate admiring the play of an individual I can't stand, but ... I really have to take my mad hat off to him.

Oh, and this just in, Liverpool are for real. They're top 4 for certain this season.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

JBH

Quote from: HatterDon on December 16, 2013, 04:29:18 AM
but that execrable little troll who wears #7 for Liverpool is an amazing player. He's a horror of a human being, but he has everything a striker needs. His anticipation and positioning is amazing, his mechanics and technique can't be criticized, and he works his ass off for his teammates and himself. I really hate admiring the play of an individual I can't stand, but ... I really have to take my mad hat off to him.

Oh, and this just in, Liverpool are for real. They're top 4 for certain this season.

Agree he is extremely skillfull but unfortunately he is still always looking to cheat whenever he can, he made a meal of the challenge on him yesterday that should have been a Yellow at worst but his reaction swayed the ref's (who obviously arrived on the Liverpool coach) descision!

HillingdonFFC

Quote from: JBH on December 16, 2013, 06:05:14 AM

Agree he is extremely skillfull but unfortunately he is still always looking to cheat whenever he can, he made a meal of the challenge on him yesterday that should have been a Yellow at worst but his reaction swayed the ref's (who obviously arrived on the Liverpool coach) descision!

Absolute world class, gave a performance at the Cottage in his first season where he was simply unplayable. Funny how people see things differently, to me that was a straight red all day long, not so much for the high foot but he hooks his leg to intentionally kick him in the chest.

Fulham76

I'm sure we could find room for him in our team - if he asked nicely, that is....

valdeingruo

I agree, Ive told my wife when he plays that hes one of the best, just a terrible person and apparently enough of it stuck because she responded "hes the one who like to eat people, right?"
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Deanothefulhamfan

I hate him as a human.... Infact I dispise him, but he is excellent...

Madrid will come in for him in January

FulhamGiants

His goal's against Norwich were top draw.
I'm a Janner with Two loves - Plymouth Argyle and Fulham FC!

Burt

Agree. Amazing player. Not very likeable though.

grandad

It seem to me that the better a player is the more they try & cheat. Suarez, Bale, Ronaldo to name just 3.
Where there's a will there's a wife

horse1031

best player in the prem.  liverpool are scoring at will and if Suarez stays fit they are top 4 and maybe even top 2.

King_Crud

he's doing wonders for my fantasy football team

YankeeJim

Quote from: grandad on December 16, 2013, 02:02:10 PM
It seem to me that the better a player is the more they try & cheat. Suarez, Bale, Ronaldo to name just 3.

That wired dude at Paris St Germain as well.
Odd that Messi doesn't seem to. Guess he doesn't need that edge.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Ichabod Magoo

He scores in so many different ways plus he is a quality passer. In addition the little bugger works his tail off.  I hope he stays in the PL since it gives people somebody to dislike ... and I want the best talent to be in the league.
If your nose runs and your feet smell, you must have been born upside down. ~ Chudley Rippington III

Twig

Agree.  He created a real conundrum for me I kept him out of my fantasy team on principle but was getting slaughtered.  Now I have caved in and am getting grief for hypocrisy.