watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey has medical

Started by MikeCdawg, December 20, 2013, 01:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

And Dempsey said 'things happened that the fans didn't know about!' He's black and white through and through!!
Jol rolled him over... Just like a number of our decent original squad!!!
I shall be welcoming back his fight, commitment and dedication!!
Welcome home Clint!!

MJG

Re:
Tell me how Jol rolled him over?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

YankeeJim

Re:
Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2013, 05:03:01 PM
Tell me how Jol rolled him over?

Nice to be so sure of things that you nothing about for sure. You chose to believe Jol. You don't know who initiated the Liverpool contact, you don't know what was said and you don't know what Clint did about it. You just know the man is evil. Besides, he falls down a lot.   :dead horse:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

MJG

Liverpool admitted they contacted Dempsey behind fulhams back.
I said nothing about believing Jol or that Dempsey was evil.

west kowloon white

Probably the case that he didn't hang up when Liverpool called.Otherwise a lot of unsubstantiated,puerile (?)piffle being used as fact by many.
Welcome back-hope you can deliver.

Berserker

I knew I was right not to take his picture off my study wall : - )
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

YankeeJim

Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2013, 05:14:36 PM
Liverpool admitted they contacted Dempsey behind fulhams back.
I said nothing about believing Jol or that Dempsey was evil.

it wasn't Dempsey who spoke to Liverpool behind the clubs back..is that what your implying?

If you call me, am I to blame? Its quite simple, I can only assume Dempesy likely could have handled the situation better. Given what we've learned about Jol and the fact that Dempsey wants to come back to Fulham when he could have had almost guarantied first team football at West Ham, lets give him the benefit of the doubt and hope he can be a plus for the squad.

MJG

What is there to give him the benefit of the doubt about? Now your trying to say its not poor old Dempseys fault bad old Liverpool spoke to him.
Yes both sides could have handled it better an I'm no Jol apologist, but I don't like players doing what he did. Be it Dempsey or anyone.
As for the comment about WHU, for you think he's coming here to ne sub?

YankeeJim

Quote from: MJG on December 20, 2013, 05:51:00 PM
What is there to give him the benefit of the doubt about? Now your trying to say its not poor old Dempseys fault bad old Liverpool spoke to him.
Yes both sides could have handled it better an I'm no Jol apologist, but I don't like players doing what he did. Be it Dempsey or anyone.
As for the comment about WHU, for you think he's coming here to ne sub?

He is not coming here to be a sub but he would have less competition at West Ham. Your curricular, condescending  reasoning is based on something that none of us know. You have your opinions and are entitled to them and you can base them on what you wish.

epsomraver

This argument would be better if people switch off the support Dempsey because he is a fellow American button and look at it more objectively, Glad to see him back , perhaps he will tell the other side of the story he promised ?

YankeeJim

Quote from: epsomraver on December 20, 2013, 06:15:02 PM
This argument would be better if people switch off the support Dempsey because he is a fellow American button and look at it more objectively, Glad to see him back , perhaps he will tell the other side of the story he promised ?

:kettle pot:

epsomraver

I am sure there is nobody on here who resents Dempsey just because he is American?

FFCByTheRiver

Quote from: epsomraver on December 20, 2013, 06:31:36 PM
I am sure there is nobody on here who resents Dempsey just because he is American?

Whilst agreeing, may I suggest some act rather ... unnecessarily, towards the USA and Dempsey can be considered a siphon for that, divisive figure that he (bizarrely, in my opinion) is.

MJG

:plus one:

epsomraver

Quote from: BenjyUK on December 20, 2013, 06:37:44 PM

Whilst agreeing, may I suggest some act rather ... unnecessarily, towards the USA and Dempsey can be considered a siphon for that, divisive figure that he (bizarrely, in my opinion) is.

I think the majority of the world have a beef with the USA in some shape or other, I have you bombed our chip shop during the war instead of Berlin!  :005: :005:

YankeeJim

Quote from: epsomraver on December 20, 2013, 07:03:45 PM
Quote from: BenjyUK on December 20, 2013, 06:37:44 PM

I think the majority of the world have a beef with the USA in some shape or other, I have you bombed our chip shop during the war instead of Berlin!  :005: :005:

Well, you DID burn the White House!

BestOfBrede

I don't really get the argueing here - it's Rene's decision and it matter not what we think. The thing is that if he becomes a Fulham player, albeit again, then we should support him and not bring up the past to make his short stay uncomfortable!
We are in no position to do anything other than be behind the team, whoever they may be, to attempt to get us out of this mess.
Me? I welcome him back even though I said things when he was on the way out, that were possibly because of believing just one side of the story and not having the full facts!

somerset cockernee

just a thought.....I hope it's not a bad omen....clint Dempsey is an anagram of PLENTY MEDICS.....but also SIMPLY DECENT
(yes, I do seem to have plenty of time on my hands don't I ?)

westcliff white

whilst Demps is a hero, i have to say he has hardly set the world alight at Seattle
Every day is a Fulham day

Texas White

Quote from: Deanothefulhamfan on December 20, 2013, 03:02:17 PM
He will work hard.... the one thing dempsey ever lacked was passion, he was my favourite player until he said or did a few things, but if he comes back and scores a few goals which ultimately keeps us up, he will go down as a legend in my eyes

Exactly..