https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Dempsey has medical

Started by MikeCdawg, December 20, 2013, 01:33:07 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rusty shackleford

Its on the Fulham twitter page too

grandad

Results are expected at the end of February.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Vinnieffc

Quote from: grandad on December 20, 2013, 01:39:12 PM
Results are expected at the end of February.

Jayz. I'd better hurry up with my prediction chickens !!

Ordar

I'd love to know if Clint would have come back if Jol was still in charge.

Good to have him back for a couple months

Vinnieffc

Dammit. Chickens predict he'll fail due to a prevailing STD.

WolverineFFC

So if he does come on loan, is he allowed to start training prior to the open of the window? If so, I am a lot more bullish on this deal than if he has to wait for the transfer window.

Either way, this doesn't bode well for Adel's future under Rene as they play similar roles.

RidgeRider

Quote from: WolverineFFC on December 20, 2013, 01:57:37 PM
So if he does come on loan, is he allowed to start training prior to the open of the window? If so, I am a lot more bullish on this deal than if he has to wait for the transfer window.

Either way, this doesn't bode well for Adel's future under Rene as they play similar roles.

IF Dempsey is back to his old self, I'm guessing Adel could be sent back to QPR.

Does anyone know if there are provisions in loan deals, even if it is for a set period of time, that the player can be returned before the end that deal?

PLB

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 20, 2013, 02:23:41 PM

IF Dempsey is back to his old self, I'm guessing Adel could be sent back to QPR.

Does anyone know if there are provisions in loan deals, even if it is for a set period of time, that the player can be returned before the end that deal?

The impression I've got from the QPR forums and Harry's comments(so in no way concrete, please correct me if I'm wrong), is that the only way we could return him is if QPR agree. They def don't want him playing for them, so unless they'd take him back to loan him elsewhere, have a bad feeling we're stuck.

chiefo

Stuck with him for the season I believe.

Ordar

Doesnt seem this has been picked up on, but interestingly on the offal Meulensteen is quoted as saying:

" Initially it's for January and February"

Does that mean it might be for longer, or even perm?

Tonywa

So we have back the guy who, to all intents and purposes, went on strike and refused to play for FFC at the time he left.  Just the sort of commitment we need in a relegation fight.

cmg

Quote from: Tonywa on December 20, 2013, 02:34:52 PM
So we have back the guy who, to all intents and purposes, went on strike and refused to play for FFC at the time he left.  Just the sort of commitment we need in a relegation fight.

Don't know about the 'we'. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

Personally, as someone who has made a mistake or two in life, I will be happy to forgive the seemingly impolite departure of a player who did a great deal for this club over a five year period.

ron

Quote from: Vinnieffc on December 20, 2013, 01:54:29 PM
Dammit. Chickens predict he'll fail due to a prevailing STD.

...in that case at least he'd have got a good clap ...er ...round of applause when he emerged from the tunnel..

Deanothefulhamfan

He will work hard.... the one thing dempsey ever lacked was passion, he was my favourite player until he said or did a few things, but if he comes back and scores a few goals which ultimately keeps us up, he will go down as a legend in my eyes

WolverineFFC

Quote from: RidgeRider on December 20, 2013, 02:23:41 PM

Form or not, think it means Rene doesn't plan to use Adel at all. Even if he isn't sent back to QPR, can't say I see him even showing up on the bench after the window opens.

As someone who supported the move for him in August, ugh, that was a terrible move.

Barrie

Quote from: cmg on December 20, 2013, 02:48:55 PM
Quote from: Tonywa on December 20, 2013, 02:34:52 PM

Don't know about the 'we'. You don't have to do anything you don't want to do.

Personally, as someone who has made a mistake or two in life, I will be happy to forgive the seemingly impolite departure of a player who did a great deal for this club over a five year period.

:plus one:

Slaphead in Qatar

If he comes back it means he cares about us. We were not the only club after him and he could have got a similar pay deal elsewhere. Welcome back Clint.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Well there you have it
It wasn't Fulham and it wasn't Dempsey

MJG

Quote from: KCat on December 20, 2013, 04:36:19 PM
Well there you have it
It wasn't Fulham and it wasn't Dempsey
it wasn't Dempsey who spoke to Liverpool behind the clubs back..is that what your implying?

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk