watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Something Positive

Started by Victor Meldrew, December 23, 2013, 10:53:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Victor Meldrew

Keep this bumped every time we play, until the end of the season, and we will survive!

Fulham FC - A Proper Football Club

"It's said that the spirits of the founding Fathers still lurk in the ancient wooden stand. If so, their values, their sense of what is right and what is wrong, of what is still to be encouraged amongst one own and what is to be resisted at all costs, are clearly contagious".   

Dan in Notts

I do love this - thanks for posting it - though I have a horrible feeling that, when it was sent out with new season tickets one year, someone pointed out that the file name was 'brand', which rather undermined the narrative of authenticity. Nevertheless, nice to see a celebration of 'football' rather than commercial values.

twang

This video might be a bit cheesy but it never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Thanks for posting it again.

Deanothefulhamfan

Wow I have never seen this video before, but it is a must watch for all Fulham fans.

Out of curiosity, who does the voiceover? Sounds similar to Jude Law, or Jonathan rhys meyer esque

Burt

Simply brilliant. Sums it up well.

049:gif

Victor Meldrew

ron

Quote from: twang on December 24, 2013, 12:05:25 AM
This video might be a bit cheesy but it never fails to bring a tear to my eye. Thanks for posting it again.

I think there's something up with the video itself....it seems to make my eyes water a little too.

Logicalman

Thanks Victor. A great video, though it still makes me homesick!!   049:gif

:merry christmas:

Victor Meldrew

Deanothefulhamfan

Victor please bump this for our next 3 games :)

Victor Meldrew