watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Meulensteen Training Clips

Started by Victor Meldrew, December 26, 2013, 10:07:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Luffy86

Rene gives me so much encouragement and enthusiasm with the way he comes across in his vision and explanation for the game!
I have a feeling we have a gem in our hands!!

Tonywa

Dare I say (or is it too early as yet) that the change in attitude in the team and the tactical insight bears a marked resemblance to that which Dave Sexton brought to Fulham when he was appointed coach and launched THE Great Escape in the 'sixties. Then, as now, we changed from looking like a disorganised rabble into a team playing with unity, vision, fight and purpose.  It probably is too early to make the comparison, but to this particular long-term supporter the signs are certainly there.

Lighthouse

I just have to look at the attacking stats since Jol left. I really just know that Rene has us playing football aimed at winning and not running away. The joy of having the football club back is down to Rene, win or lose.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Logicalman

Quote from: Lighthouse on December 27, 2013, 12:23:33 AM
I just have to look at the attacking stats since Jol left. I really just know that Rene has us playing football aimed at winning and not running away. The joy of having the football club back is down to Rene, win or lose.

I think that is the crux of it, win or lose.

To go down fighting has it's pride, and honor, unfortunately the way MJ had us playing in his last couple of months was with our tail between our legs and chasing games, and it was not only pitiful, but made many fans so angry that we could not have that pride we so needed.

If we play the way we have since the spuds game, then we have more than an even chance of staying up, especially as to how tight the lower 10 places in the league are.

Northern Cottager

I spoke to a Man Utd fan yesterday who has a load of United pals and they're genuinely a bit gutted we've got him and if Phelan comes on, in his words, we'll have the team that "ran united for years" .

west kowloon white

Somehow think Curbishley is the second choice Phelan ...but who knows.
Hope and expect us to stay up in style and hope he wants to stay on,suspect he won't be short of offers come the summer.