https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Team news

Started by rusty shackleford, December 28, 2013, 02:14:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 28, 2013, 02:52:11 PM
Boateng I'd say is more of a Sidwell replacement

Not really. Sidwell is box-to-box, that's where he's most effective. Boateng sits back like a holding midfielder.

Bassey the warrior

Quote from: Riverside on December 28, 2013, 02:33:28 PM
Quote from: Craven Mad on December 28, 2013, 02:22:23 PM
Anyone else think that Berba's prolonged 'injury' is a classic stalling tactic for a transfer?

If so, I do hope we have a replacement lined up.

Yes . I think we have seen the last of Berba
I suspect Demps is his short term replacement - though I personally would have liked to see a front 3 of
Demps - A motivated Berb and -  Dejagah

Dear lord I hope not. I'd sooner play Taarabt. Dempsey never impressed up front. We need him on the left where we've not really found our best player.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: The Moose on December 28, 2013, 02:54:34 PM

Not really. Sidwell is box-to-box, that's where he's most effective. Boateng sits back like a holding midfielder.
Boateng can't distribute the ball. He tackles players. So does Sidwell. Karagounis and Parker sit in front of the defense
Your formation is 4-1-4-1
Or 4-2-3-1. Either way Boateng can't spread the ball or play in their hole
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

SP

Rosenior starts for Hull.  He did make it to the Premier League.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 28, 2013, 02:57:58 PM

Boateng can't distribute the ball. He tackles players. So does Sidwell. Karagounis and Parker sit in front of the defense
Or 4-2-3-1. Either way Boateng can't spread the ball or play in the hole
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 28, 2013, 02:59:22 PM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on December 28, 2013, 02:57:58 PM

Or 4-2-3-1. Either way Boateng can't spread the ball or play in the hole

westcliff white

rodellga  fp.gif

hope that bites me  :wine:
Every day is a Fulham day

Pluto

Very happy with this line up. We have an old squad and 2 games in 3 days is a ridiculous ask for even the fittest. We needed to rotate and give some of the squad players a chance to step up to the plate and earn their wages. It's for occasions like this that we have a full squad rather than just 11 players. Expecting big performances from Rod and Ruiz.

Furby

Yeah this is purely giving the older players a complete rest. It doesn't overly matter that we lose this as Wham drew they're still below us even if we lose and still only 3 points from getting out of the bottom 3 even if Palace win and we lose. So we can rest Parker and Reither for our very important home games that are must win rather than drawing them both.