watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

We shouldn't sell Berbatov

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, January 02, 2014, 11:16:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie

Going back to Berbs, I think we need to be clear that unless a deal is done for a transfer before say the 20th, then we will not sanction the move.  We can't allow ourselves to be forced into selling on the last day of the window with no suitable replacement signed.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: Burt on January 03, 2014, 11:50:58 AM
Quote from: Count Berbatov on January 03, 2014, 11:39:55 AM
Quote from: Burt on January 03, 2014, 09:40:04 AM
SSN are replaying a direct quote just made by Arsene Wenger:

"Berbatov is a not a name we have considered at the moment"
Oh. Well then there you have it.
Let's put this to bed. He stays

He seemed happy to score. Let's hope it is a sign he's happy to stay.
I was worried because it was Arsenal, but less so now. He won't go for another team. Definitely not even Spurs

Managers are not the most trustworthy of people, and it wouldn't be the first time that one has rejected a particular notion only for it to come to pass.

I share your sentiment though, it would be great to retain him.
You're probably right. For two years Sir Alex claimed he wouldn't sell Real a virus, let alone Ronaldo.
But for this one, I kinda have the feeling Arsen tells the truth
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"

BestOfBrede

I sent this to Sky because I'm so angry that they are STILL going on about Berbs to arse, even after Wenger saying he hasn't approached us!

Doubt it will even be read but I felt I needed to! ........

I thought the 'tapping up of players' was illegal?

Therefore would you please refrain from constantly harping on about why Berbatov would be good for Arsenal.

Wenger has stated, to you!, that he isn't looking at approaching Fulham and so please, please now leave it alone!

I think it is a disgrace how your news is always on the side of the so called big 4 and against the 'small', and about time you treated all teams equally.

Regards

Sent from my iPad

Berserker

Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.