watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Who is Plumain???

Started by Fulham76, January 04, 2014, 05:57:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fulham76

How old? What position? Don't know a thing about him, never even heard his name.

K33NY

a very talented youngster who came to us from lens, gone have a great future, 18 years old right winger

somerset cockernee

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 04, 2014, 05:57:33 PM
How old? What position? Don't know a thing about him, never even heard his name.
I don't suppose he's heard of you either

sunburywhite

Quote from: somerset cockernee on January 04, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

LMAO
Remember you are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
I will be as good as I can be and when I cross the finishing line I will see what it got me

Fulham76

Quote from: somerset cockernee on January 04, 2014, 06:04:26 PM

I'm pretty sure he has

Craven Mad

Typically a right winger, but can play left too, lots of pace and good at dribbling - he likes to take players on. He played 20 games last season (10 as a sub; subbed off 6 times), in Ligue 2 for Lens, and got 1 goal. Not an amazing season, but pretty impressive considering he was just 17. He's 18, 5'11", and right footed. He was also called up to the French U16 & U18 levels - 6 appearances, 2 goals.

He could be great, and sounded like a very influential player today.

Fulham76

Quote from: Craven Mad on January 04, 2014, 06:16:06 PM
Typically a right winger, but can play left too, lots of pace and good at dribbling - he likes to take players on. He played 20 games last season (10 as a sub; subbed off 6 times), in Ligue 2 for Lens, and got 1 goal. Not an amazing season, but pretty impressive considering he was just 17. He's 18, 5'11", and right footed. He was also called up to the French U16 & U18 levels - 6 appearances, 2 goals.

He could be great, and sounded like a very influential player today.

Thanks

Admin

Isn't this the kid we had all the hoo har over with Lens? We nicked him for nothing, they said he was still under contract, they were going to do us for tapping him up, bit the Chelsea scenario few years back.   

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Admin on January 04, 2014, 08:31:00 PM
Isn't this the kid we had all the hoo har over with Lens? We nicked him for nothing, they said he was still under contract, they were going to do us for tapping him up, bit the Chelsea scenario few years back.   

That's the one, got to meet him when he first came over when I was watching an u21 training session, he came over, shook my hand and said nice to meet you, maybe he thought I was Martin Jol ;-)

K33NY

Fulham76

We seem to have some top quality youngsters on the books. Our youth set up has quietly gone about becoming one of the best.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 04, 2014, 10:53:18 PM
We seem to have some top quality youngsters on the books. Our youth set up has quietly gone about becoming one of the best.

Everton's programme the other week stated our youth team as the very best at the moment.  Who is responsible for this?  Jol?  Jennings?  Kit?  GREAT JOB.

fulhamben

and our true gem from the academy is still only 16. although we will probably sell him at the first opportunity
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

One Martin Thomas

Quote from: fulhamben on January 04, 2014, 11:13:09 PM
and our true gem from the academy is still only 16. although we will probably sell him at the first opportunity

Hope not !  I think he'll sign up in Feb on his 17th birthday.

Fulham76

Who?

fulhamben

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on January 04, 2014, 11:14:48 PM
hope so, bet his head has been turned though.

Hope not !  I think he'll sign up in Feb on his 17th birthday.

fulhamben

Quote from: Fulham76 on January 04, 2014, 11:18:48 PM

Who?
Patrick Roberts

leonffc

Plumain? I thought it was Rodellega until I got home lol