more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Xbox One

Started by LukeJennings, January 09, 2014, 10:51:52 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

LukeJennings

This transfer season is a tad quiet..

So I was wondering, does anyone on this site have an Xbox One, specifically with FIFA14? As I'm a keen player and enjoy playing Pro Clubs, would be great to get a few new members in my team  :54:
Twitter; @lukealele

My YouTube channel - http://m.youtube.com/user/LukeJennings9

Please subscribe!

Sgt Fulham

Got it on PS4. I wish they would just make one system so that everybody could play with everybody else. Sorry for not being much help, but just a question - How do you find FIFA 14 compared to previous FIFA games?

LukeJennings

Ah fair enough, what is the PS4 like? Yeah would make much more sense, but Microsoft and Playstation would never form.. Poor Nintendo!

I think FIFA14 is great, especially the graphics. It is a LOT harder to play than the rest but just makes it less boring that way! When you get good at it you know you're good. Definitely need to think a lot more with this one, if that makes sense. Career mode is a lot more fun too, even though the Global Network System is a bit strange!
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

fulhamben

Quote from: LukeJennings on January 09, 2014, 10:59:47 AM
Ah fair enough, what is the PS4 like? Yeah would make much more sense, but Microsoft and Playstation would never form.. Poor Nintendo!

I think FIFA14 is great, especially the graphics. It is a LOT harder to play than the rest but just makes it less boring that way! When you get good at it you know you're good. Definitely need to think a lot more with this one, if that makes sense. Career mode is a lot more fun too, even though the Global Network System is a bit strange!
nintendo are alot of things, but poor isnt one of them. they are the only ones that actually make money from consoles, and microsoft are considering pulling out of the console market as they are always in the red.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

rusty shackleford

Im on PS4 too. I am pretty good if i do say so

Danitar

Quote from: rusty shackleford on January 09, 2014, 11:12:47 AM
Im on PS4 too. I am pretty good if i do say so

Not as good as me  :005:

Humbled

I'm on the xbox one mate.....

rusty shackleford

LukeJennings

Quote from: fulhamben on January 09, 2014, 11:06:48 AM

nintendo are alot of things, but poor isnt one of them. they are the only ones that actually make money from consoles, and microsoft are considering pulling out of the console market as they are always in the red.

I didn't mean they're poor. As I own a Nintendo Wii and DS myself, I love a bit of Mario and Mario Kart they just seem to have dwindled out in Europe!
Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

LukeJennings

Twitter; @lukealele

Please subscribe!

valdeingruo

I don't have one, as I think it is way too much for the time being as it is just a "gaming computer" when PCs do the trick better. My mates however have them and they enjoy it immensely, saying the graphics and style of play is much better than the 360.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

Humbled

Quote from: LukeJennings on January 09, 2014, 11:35:41 AM
Quote from: Humbled on January 09, 2014, 11:18:01 AM
I'm on the xbox one mate.....

FIFA 14?

Yes mate. What's ur gamer tag??? Few games tonight if interested??

K33NY

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 09, 2014, 10:54:37 AM
Got it on PS4. I wish they would just make one system so that everybody could play with everybody else. Sorry for not being much help, but just a question - How do you find FIFA 14 compared to previous FIFA games?

how is PS4? been considering buying it but not sure if its worth it just yet

rusty shackleford

Quote from: K33NY on January 09, 2014, 01:38:04 PM
Quote from: Sgt Fulham on January 09, 2014, 10:54:37 AM

how is PS4? been considering buying it but not sure if its worth it just yet

At the moment its just a glorified PS3, id highly recommend waiting till its cheaper

Burt

panixs

Im on PS4 as well.

Im really enjoying fifa this year after going off it a bit latley, new career mode is very good.

Sammyffc

im also a ps4 man ! .... SKFFC .. add me up ! haha

rusty shackleford

I hated it at the start, cause i was poo at it. But i put some time into the skill games and now im flying up the divisions. Have lost 2 of my last 18 or something online.

Ill add a few of ye later! :thumbs:

Sgt Fulham

Sorry for the late reply, had to get back to work.

The PS4 is great for gaming, although I have to say I am disappointed at the launch line up which seemed to have very little innovation. The dashboard is sometimes slow but apart from that it runs smoothly and meets my expectations.

On FIFA 14, a large skill-gap is a good thing in a game, unless you're new to it! I am very bad at the game but everything that goes wrong for me is my fault and just requires practice.

Enjoy your gaming!