watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

RUIZ leaving...lol

Started by fulhams_finest, January 10, 2014, 04:45:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Barrie

And it isn't his lack of bulk that is the problem, it's his lack of heart and fight.

Berbasilk_111

Quote from: andersons11 on January 10, 2014, 05:08:11 PM
NOT Steve Marlet...... A very good player misused and with proper coaching could have been great for us.

If he moves to Spain, Im willing to bet he flourishes.

0001.jpeg
Never a Steve Marlet. Has a bright career ahead of him, i'm sure he will find success wherever he goes, he is definitely a gifted player. Just got him at an unfortunate time with a poor manager who didn't know how to get the best out of him and destroyed his confidence

NogoodBoyo

I don't get this.  Jol being hammered for managing Ruiz poorly?
He did everything that could possibly have been done to make that transfer work!  I would say Ruiz was actually the tipping point that cost him his job.
It's all been said above.  Ruiz lacks pace, strength, stamina, heart, guts - even control.  No player with the skills his apologists claim he has should have been Robin Hooded of the ball as many times as he was.
He looks like A genuinely nice person.  But that's no reason to mourn his passing.  Otherwise, we'd be saying Berserker should be our No 10.
Nogood "wielding an axe like a berserker, isit" Boyo

alfie

I have nothing against the chap whatsoever, but we keep getting these comments "he was played out of position", he is a highly paid professional footballer with a certain amount of talent and skill, so in my opinion should have been able to adapt to certain positions, and if these comments are correct then why does RM not play him in his "correct position", i think because whatever position he plays in he is just not good enough.

purely an opinion from me.

Story of my life
"I was looking back to see if she was looking back to see if i was looking back at her"
Sadly she wasn't

reillers

I can see him setting the world alight at the world cup!!realistically will we hold on to him until then and flog him off if his performances are good??or if he has a good world cup will we hold on to him??
One in a million- Irish and a Fulham fan!!!

Fulham76

Quote from: reillers on January 11, 2014, 08:51:02 AM
I can see him setting the world alight at the world cup!!realistically will we hold on to him until then and flog him off if his performances are good??or if he has a good world cup will we hold on to him??

The best thing for us would be for him to have a good World Cup, then we can flog him for less of a loss. He's never going to cut it in the premier league

bill taylors apprentice

He should have been a great fit for a team like ours but he doesn't have the heart to make it at the top level

If all the conditions are in his favor he looks a class act, but how often does a team sit back, not close you down and allow you time on the ball in the PL?
In those conditions even I could look decent, so lets not kid ourselves he's had his chance and its time to go.

Sad to say, but most of us would have loved to have a player like him do well for us, even with a few faults, but he has not delivered. 

Berserker

I'll miss his lovely hair. Mind you since his hair cut it has lost some of it's beauty
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

premFlem

The fact that a player like Ruiz can excell in the dutch league but fail in the Premiership shows just how tough the prem is.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away