watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well it worked last time

Started by Banjax, January 16, 2014, 12:19:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Banjax

So back in Jan 2008 I rashly promised that if Fulham stayed up I would go to the Christmas home game dressed as a pantomime Dame. With 15 mins to go at the last match vs Pompey I was safe and then Capt Fantastic Danny Murphy headed the goal that kept us up. Consequently at the home game against Chelsea the following season I put on a frock in the Fulham colours and took my regular seat in H6. So this year, if we can escape the drop again, I will repeat the excercise.

What will YOU do to ensure Fulham evade the drop?

YankeeJim

If it'll help keep Fulham up, I'll invite a fair lass, such s yourself out to dinner. Just to be clear, you have to come to California.
:021:
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

jarv

I am taking a back seat now, not willing to bet either way. I mean, Fulham should stay up but it seems like everyone in England who does not follow us feels that Fulham should go down. The odds are against us but I think we might just sneak 16/17th place. But I am not going to bet, dress up, or become a streaker to try to guarantee safety.
One game at a time as they say.

Count Berbatov

Quote from: YankeeJim on January 16, 2014, 12:54:56 AM
If it'll help keep Fulham up, I'll invite a fair lass, such s yourself out to dinner. Just to be clear, you have to come to California.
:021:
If in LA, there are too many other freaks. You won't make much impression ;-)
Berbatov has Cantona's knack of being the man amid a stampede towards the door who stops to notice a side exit that nobody else has seen.

Jonathan Northcroft on Berbatov:  "...like a man in silk pyjamas shooting pigeons from a deckchair"