watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

2 FFC v Southampton tickets in The Riverside stand for Auction

Started by SouthfieldWhite, January 16, 2014, 11:20:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SouthfieldWhite

I never enter competitions , but for some reason I did the other day and low and behold I won 2 Fulham v Southampton Tickets in the Riverside stand.

I'm a season ticket holder so have my usual ticket in the Hammersmith End, so was wondering what to do with the tickets.

I could set a question and give them to the first correct person,
Or just give them away

But I thought I'd auction them and give the proceeds to a kids charity

So who will start the bidding?
Do I hear £100 for the pair?

Fletchino

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Fletchino on January 16, 2014, 11:44:15 AM
No you don't. Does that mean I got the question right?

Actually Fletch, I do hear £100, well in my head I do as I know there will be some kind folk who wants 2 tickets. While helping a children charity ;-)

leonffc

0001.jpeg

I think Fletch's answer was worth a hundred quid

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: leonffc on January 16, 2014, 12:01:37 PM

0001.jpeg

I think Fletch's answer was worth a hundred quid

Tbh Leon, I'm now thinking Fletchers answer wasn't even worth a reply , and no he doesn't win the tickets,
Now getting back to the serious issue, anyone want to make a bid, any silly bids will find that person watching the game from the actual river ;-)

gezkc

The real question is, why did you enter a competition to win tickets when you had no need for them in the first place?  :49:

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: gezkc on January 16, 2014, 12:18:49 PM
The real question is, why did you enter a competition to win tickets when you had no need for them in the first place?  :49:

That is a good question, tbh I didn't expect to win but I thought I'd enter for a bit of fun, now do you want to make a bid?

Burt

This has all the makings of turning in to a long thread that doesn't get to the heart of the subject matter (i.e. bids for a good cause!).

Sorry Mr SW but as a season ticket holder I am all sorted for the match so will not be making a bid.

SouthfieldWhite

Quote from: Burt on January 16, 2014, 12:31:49 PM
This has all the makings of turning in to a long thread that doesn't get to the heart of the subject matter (i.e. bids for a good cause!).

Sorry Mr SW but as a season ticket holder I am all sorted for the match so will not be making a bid.

Looks like I'm wasting my time on here, it only turns into a long thread when people put things like they won't be making a bid,
I thought I'd try on here first to see if anyone wants them, of course to the highest bidder as the aim is to make a few quid for a deserving charity

N_O_W_S

What are they worth I am tempted.

I dont want to offer an insultingly low offer see.

Berserker

What about putting your season tickets on Viagogo and giving the proceeds to Charity. Then use the tickets you won for yourself in the Riverside stand.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

leonffc

Quote from: Berserker on January 16, 2014, 01:18:22 PM
What about putting your season tickets on Viagogo and giving the proceeds to Charity. Then use the tickets you won for yourself in the Riverside stand.

Good idea that.
I might be interested. Then Luis can have your boys and I dont have to pay full price for him  :dft011:

to repeat Ols_s, how much are the Riverside ones worth? And where are they?

BestOfBrede

Burt