watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Berbatov to see out the season at Fulham

Started by JackyFulham90, January 22, 2014, 08:23:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JackyFulham90

See quite a few articles on twitter with quotes from his agent saying he is very happy at Fulham & will stay until the summer then decide where he wants to play his football in the summer. Good or bad news??

YankeeJim

Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Admin

Good news, if anything, it will help attract players if they know Berbatov wants to stay.

bmasar

westcliff white

Every day is a Fulham day

farfouille

If true, best news this year for me - my favourite player stays at my favourite club.   :yay:

Is there a source/link to some news website?
"Everybody's assuming [Berbatov will go] but as far as I know he is a Man United player....my mistake. Oh my God. He's a Fulham player."
- Rene Meulensteen

MrProphet

Bad his attitude is poison to a team in a dogfight

Bassey the warrior

I'm very pleased by this. Seems like board is split, but I think he'll prove his worth.

shnlwswlkr

How can people say he is a poison to the team when I have seen most of our players being quoted asking him to stay? Surely this can be a good thing, especially if we're going to bring in players like Defour/Morrison for him to link up with.
Twitter - @shnlwswlkr

epsomraver

Quote from: shnlwswlkr on January 22, 2014, 08:39:29 PM
How can people say he is a poison to the team when I have seen most of our players being quoted asking him to stay? Surely this can be a good thing, especially if we're going to bring in players like Defour/Morrison for him to link up with.

Where have you seen this quotes? I haven't and that is not the feeling you get watching the interaction both at the start of games , during and after., soon as he goes the better this club will be , mark my words.

ToodlesMcToot

Quote from: epsomraver on January 22, 2014, 09:14:33 PM
Quote from: shnlwswlkr on January 22, 2014, 08:39:29 PM

Where have you seen this quotes? I haven't and that is not the feeling you get watching the interaction both at the start of games , during and after., soon as he goes the better this club will be , mark my words.

http://www.dailystar.co.uk/sport/football/361322/Steve-Sidwell-thinks-it-is-a-bad-idea-for-Fulham-to-sell-Dimitar-Berbatov

http://metro.co.uk/2014/01/08/dimitar-berbatov-should-snub-arsenal-for-fulham-stay-says-alex-kacaniklic-4255361/?
"Yeah, well, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man." — The Dude

filham

Really can't make my mind up, not sure that he is the type of player for a relegation dog fight but then can't think of the right type of player who we can afford and who would be prepared to come and join us.

If only there was another McBride about.

win-dup

BestOfBrede

Quote from: win-dup on January 22, 2014, 09:33:26 PM
That's it, we're relegated.
why does it mean we are relegated? IMO if this news is true then it's excellent news. Your comment though is ridiculous !
We could say the same about any player that sees the season out!
In fact if we let Berbs go, get in all the names that have been linked - we could still go down! In your opinion would that still be Berbas fault?

David Allen Crankshaw

Bad. Perhaps his agent realises that other clubs are not exactly falling over themselves to sign his client.