watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitroglou speaks briefly...

Started by General, January 31, 2014, 04:02:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

General

Mitroglou made history as the first Greek player to score a hat-trick in the UEFA Champions League, notching all three goals in this season's 3-0 win away at Anderlecht in the Group Stages.

"I'm very happy that I'm here in the Premier League, and especially with Fulham which is a major club in the league," Mitroglou told the official website. "I'm here because I want to fulfil the Club's targets and I want to help the Club achieve their goals. I was really flattered that they wanted me so badly and I'm really happy to be here.

"I'm really happy that I will work with René Meulensteen. I know that he has a lot of experience in football. He explained to me how he works and I am really looking forward to working with him.

"I also spoke to Giorgos [Karagounis] before I came here and he told me only the best things about Fulham."

General

I imagine we may have got quite a few players this way, and possibly due to the Dempsey/Parker/Dembele connection may have also influence Holtby that way too.

rusty shackleford

Major club in the league.

I guess no one showed him a league table recently haha

Baszab

sipwell

Six months and then we will sell him to Tottenham for 45 million euros. That is what I call a big club!
No forum is complete without a silly Belgian participating!