watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

BBC Predictor

Started by aaronmcguigan, February 01, 2014, 07:59:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

aaronmcguigan

Know a few of you enjoy this every year, and its interesting to see what damage we could be in in 3 games after our next 3 against united, liverpool and chelsea.
Anyway BBC have killed off the predictor but theres another one here

http://www.the-mustard.com/predictor.html

The bottom teams play each other so we could well be cut adrift, but keep the faith...!

The Rock

Quote from: aaronmcguigan on February 01, 2014, 07:59:37 PM
Know a few of you enjoy this every year, and its interesting to see what damage we could be in in 3 games after our next 3 against united, liverpool and chelsea.
Anyway BBC have killed off the predictor but theres another one here

http://www.the-mustard.com/predictor.html

The bottom teams play each other so we could well be cut adrift, but keep the faith...!

It all looks terrible. How on earth can we get 6-9 points from Man Utd, Chelesa, L pool and West Brom when we've won six games the entire year? Even then, that keeps us in the hunt and still in the bottom 3. We are going to need to see a revelation across the board with our new Top 11 and they will need to have gelled by next week.

It's just not possible.

Hersham Henry

The best way to try to get the new players to gell as a team is to play them all together on Tuesday against Sheffield United as they have 5 days before playing Man U. What is there to lose, apart from an injury but risks need to be taken.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Hersham Henry on February 01, 2014, 09:11:16 PM
The best way to try to get the new players to gell as a team is to play them all together on Tuesday against Sheffield United as they have 5 days before playing Man U. What is there to lose, apart from an injury but risks need to be taken.

They can't play...

JackyFulham90

Mine came up

15 - Sunderland 37
16 - Hull - 36
17 - Fulham - 34
18 - West Brom - 33
19 - Cardiff - 32
20 - Norwich 30

Admin

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 01, 2014, 09:29:39 PM
Mine came up

15 - Sunderland 37
16 - Hull - 36
17 - Fulham - 34
18 - West Brom - 33
19 - Cardiff - 32
20 - Norwich 30

Can't see it sorry. With that squad, those players, we will finish rock bottom and will struggle to make 30 pts. If you're correct, I don't mind eating my words and donating £100 to a charity of your choice.

jarv

mine came up palace, west ham and cardiff to go.  Fulham got 40 points, no idea how, I thought I was tough on them.

JackyFulham90

Quote from: Admin on February 01, 2014, 09:38:26 PM
Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 01, 2014, 09:29:39 PM
Mine came up

15 - Sunderland 37
16 - Hull - 36
17 - Fulham - 34
18 - West Brom - 33
19 - Cardiff - 32
20 - Norwich 30

Can't see it sorry. With that squad, those players, we will finish rock bottom and will struggle to make 30 pts. If you're correct, I don't mind eating my words and donating £100 to a charity of your choice.

I'm not saying you are wrong I also think we are going down but I didn't make fake predictions.
I predicted wins against West Brom away
Newcastle, Norwich & Hull at home
Defeats to Liverpool Utd, Spurs, Stoke, Everton & City
Draws against Palace, Villa & Cardiff

Bedford White

I've done this a few times over the last two months or so, each time it gets a little more pessimistic. I've been generous with wins and draws for the teams about us but we still manage to survive, just...

Man Utd - Lose
Liverpool - Lose
West Brom - Draw
Chelsea - Lose
Cardiff - Draw
Newcastle - Win
Man City - Lose
Everton - Lose
A Villa - Win
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Lose
Hull - Draw
Stoke - Lose
C Palace - Lose

19 + 12 points = 31 points = 17th place survival
18th  West Brom 29 points
19th Cardiff 29 points
20th C Palace 27 points

Bill2

Quote from: Hersham Henry on February 01, 2014, 09:11:16 PM
Only players eligible for the first game can play, so no new  players.