watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

I just don't believe it.

Started by tjl, May 19, 2010, 05:33:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tjl

On our small rock the amount of people who wised me luck before the game was amazing and after the game people were saying hard luck you did well. I may still be the only supporter on the rock but others know who Fulham are now.

Tktd

What rock are you living under?

Burt

Hello Mr TJL sir, nice to hear from you again... Any sign of France today?

I am the only Fulham supporter at work and it seemed like all the office wished me luck on the day before I went to Hamburg.

And a mate I play football with (he lives in, and supports, Reading) said he was in his local watching the match with a whole bunch of others and the whole pub were rooting for Fulham, and he said that afterward it had felt like England had lost.

We won a lot of friends and gained a lot of memories on our little European adventure...

chez

I think we would all be pleasently surprised at how many people across Europe and England/Scotland/Wales and Ireland now know of our beloved team and there great supporters.

HatterDon

Quote from: chez on May 19, 2010, 11:08:34 PM
I think we would all be pleasently surprised at how many people across Europe and England/Scotland/Wales and Ireland now know of our beloved team and there great supporters.

I had United, Celtic, and Tottenham supporters wishing us well in the pub, and this was the case pretty much in all the American locations as well.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

CorkedHat

I had people here in Oz wishing Fulham and I the very best. Today I received an email from a mate in Brisbane to say how sorry he was that we didn't win it.
Say what you like about our European adventure, but Fulham is better known now throughout the world than ever before in our history.
What we do for others will live on. What we do for ourselves will die with us

tjl

Hi CH/Burt/Chaz, It's a great view across the sea to France this afternoon 30 minutes ago i could see the two power stations and the tall light house at the end of the point off Cherbourg now mist, going back to Fulham i still don't believe what people on the islandkeep telling me, we watched you and thought of you when we saw your team playing, you would think i was playing center forward, This has been the best season for putting the name of Fulham up front in such a good way.

flynny

I had arsenal fans wishing us good luck.Surprising when i always take great joy in them loosing more than any other club, i wont be doing that again.