watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

only 2 more weeks of Dempsey

Started by kevin, February 09, 2014, 11:49:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kevin

One positive over the next few weeks will be Dempsey returning to USA. Just isn't sharp enough and spends most of the game wandering around

Italiancottager

Many Thanks to him, but his time as a player is gone.
It doesn't matter what country you come from, a few trips to the cottage and it will end up in your heart and blood

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Jezzzzzzzzzzzz  Kev ....................the other 'Dempsey' thread has just left the front page
we can all count the weeks !!!

Here it is :

http://www.friendsoffulham.com/forum/index.php?topic=36483.0

Meerkat

Think it a bit unfair to say that Dempsey wandering around in my opinion most of them are wandering around. :023:

epsomraver

I would  like to know what he really thinks coming back into this team after the Woy years?

Tempest

kind of get what you mean but Dempsey isn't the reason for our position, just means we have to sort out why the other 10 players are sh1t. Dempsey going = abuse falls on someone elses shoulders.
Live in Falmouth!

Big Martin Jol

Not the player he was but not the root cause of our problems either. Good luck to him.
Scott Parker is the greatest living Englishman.

TonyGilroy

No point in bringing him back if he couldn't improve us. He's been piss poor as it happens surrounded by (mostly) equally poor team mates in a badly organised team lacking in motivation.

But let's take the positives.

filham

Well can see no point in playing him anymore, let's try and a settled side for the remainder of the season.

We are not the team he left and Dempsey is not the player that left us, sad.

PokerMatt

Quote from: filham on February 09, 2014, 01:32:23 PM
Well can see no point in playing him anymore, let's try and a settled side for the remainder of the season.

We are not the team he left and Dempsey is not the player that left us, sad.

Agree with this. He's not here for much longer and isn't playing well, so there's no need for us to wait any more.

Play the players who will be here from March onwards.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Lighthouse

The biggest point of the Demps saga is how quickly a good player suddenly becomes a nothing one. I am not blaming Demps or the club but it is sad how we think of the player that played for us and find a player who just seems lacking in every departent.

Just like Teddy Maybank when he came back from Brighton.

Never go back.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

Slaphead in Qatar

If he was fit when he joined us he would have been good. I don't think he is past it, justnot match fit.

Dragoman

Dempsey is 16-1 to score this afternoon. Worth a bet?

Admin

Dempsey's return has been nothing but a disaster. He's looked old, out of pace and typically disinterested. Can you blame this on Dempsey? Not really, it was another poor decision by the club to bring him back in my eyes. Like above, 2 games to go and he hasn't helped to improve our situation at all. Lets hope he pulls his finger out today.   

PokerMatt

Quote from: Dragoman on February 09, 2014, 02:30:35 PM

Hopefully you didn't.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

MJG

Quote from: Dragoman on February 09, 2014, 02:30:35 PM
Not really considering the team & subs