watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Fulham in Brighton and Sussex meet for a FREE beer and food - now 26th Feb

Started by Shredhead, February 11, 2014, 04:06:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shredhead

There's been a slight change of plan for our next meet for a beer: It's now on the Wednesday 26th February, not Monday 24th. It's still at the Lord Nelson Inn, Trafalgar Street, Brighton BN1 4ED from 8pm onwards. We've got the back room reserved.

As well as money behind the bar, Marathonbet are supplying some traditional pub grub on the night - fish and chips, chilli con carne, sausages and chips and some vegetarian alternatives. They'll also do a raffle on the night to raise a bit of money for this forum. And they're talking to some ex-players who may come along. So they're really being very generous.

The Directors of Marathonbet are keen to meet and talk to as many Fulham fans as they can so please spread the news via word of mouth, text, phone etc to other supporters in Brighton and Sussex. The pub is about 2 minutes from Brighton station.

Also occasionally on Twitter @shredheadFFC

jms

spikey norman

Quote from: jms on February 11, 2014, 08:11:09 PM
Good work Andrew. Let's hope there are some takers..... 082.gif
Agree with Jenny well done Andrew for taking on the responsibility of liaising with Marathonbet over the next meet in Brighton
Looking forward to it and I think we will have a decent turn out

leonffc

Thats brilliant work!! I dont live anywhere near and wont be there but hats off to you for organising that  :Haynes The Maestro:

Southdowns White

Monday was always a difficult night to get free time, wednesday is a much easier night for me great news.

JBH

MasterHaynes

Neil D

Shredhead

Thanks everyone - looking forward to meeting you all. I'm also hearing from quite a few fans who don't read this forum (they do exist).

SG

Burt

MasterHaynes

Cleared my aftrenoon work calendar so I can leave a bit early to ensure I get there and not stuck on the M25. see you all there

Shredhead

Brilliant. Bring some mates - it looks like there'll be plenty of food. There'll be official announcement soon on Facebook etc.

Berserker

Wish there was somebody in Swindon
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

Shredhead

Quote from: Berserker on February 21, 2014, 06:36:41 PM
Wish there was somebody in Swindon
Beserker, you (and any other mods or Cottagers) are very welcome to come on Wednesday.

Berserker

Brighton is too far for a night out I'm afraid
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.