watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Well Done Fulham!

Started by DUKE, February 12, 2014, 10:21:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DUKE

Great game of football. WE are looking stronger every game. That was a strong Liverpool team and we pushed to the limit. them to We looked solid in defence and midfield we just need the Greek to get back and we mean business. We are no pushovers any more!!!!! COYW!!!   049:gif 049:gif 049:gif

ChesterTheTabby

I can totally get behind this post...but is it too late? We need every point we can get... and luck just is not on our side.
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Macedo

Solid defence?...conceeded 3 again..

Jamie88

Not in the second half. I thought defensively we were poor at times and lacked any attacking threat. First 30-35 mins we looked brilliant, just don't know what happened. Looked like we completely changed our approach

fulhamben

need to realistically win 7 out of 12 games, I just cant see it even though we are playing so much better. we have left zero room for error and we will sadly just run out of games. that said we could run them close
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

epsomraver

we defend far to deep and invite them on to us non stop again, leave bent up field and they have to leave men back to mark him, saves  having 10 men coming at you all the time, so frustrating!

fulhamben

Quote from: Jamie88 on February 12, 2014, 10:27:48 PM
Not in the second half. I thought defensively we were poor at times and lacked any attacking threat. First 30-35 mins we looked brilliant, just don't know what happened. Looked like we completely changed our approach
or Liverpool stepped up
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

DUKE

Is not late. 12 games left. 6 very winnable. If our team put shifts like this every week. we will be fine. I have seen the likes of cardif west brom norwich stoke villa sunderland playing in the past few weeks they look poor.  

epsomraver

Quote from: Jamie88 on February 12, 2014, 10:27:48 PM
:plus one: :plus one:

Macedo

Quote from: fulhamben on February 12, 2014, 10:28:33 PM
need to realistically win 7 out of 12 games, I just cant see it even though we are playing so much better. we have left zero room for error and we will sadly just run out of games. that said we could run them close

Agree.

hn4fulham

I thought that was the best we've played for quite some matches now. We are against a liverpool side who has been scoring lots of goals and honestly didn't expect to get anything out of it. To lead the game twice against this team and being able to keep them at bay for much of the game is a good performance.

Good signs that the team is building up.

Macedo

Agree to a point, but being twice ahead we should
have got something out of game.

DUKE

Come on lads we played Liverpool for god sake. They are the most inform team at the moment. we never expected anything from this game  and we almost snatched a point. WE HAD NO STRIKERS ON THE BENCH.

DUKE

Quote from: epsomraver on February 12, 2014, 10:29:06 PM
we defend far to deep and invite them on to us non stop again, leave bent up field and they have to leave men back to mark him, saves  having 10 men coming at you all the time, so frustrating!

Liverpool came to us with purpose lifted by the equalizer. They started to move the ball better stretching us from side to side and I though we still kept them at bay. We were also quite tired from that huge effort on Sunday.

Macedo

Quote from: DUKE on February 12, 2014, 10:35:01 PM
Come on lads we played Liverpool for god sake. They are the most inform team at the moment. we never expected anything from this game  and we almost snatched a point. WE HAD NO STRIKERS ON THE BENCH.

That because we aint got any..lol

H4usuallysitting

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: DUKE on February 12, 2014, 10:35:01 PM

Exactly. That is the problem. We lack strikers and quality up front. Our left side is weak. Kostas is too late into the team to make a difference.

HatterDon

We're going down, but we're going down playing football and fighting for every inch of turf. I prefer the 2nd half of this season to the 2nd half of last where -- with the exception of Sidwell -- we played sideways crap every match.

I didn't expect a point in either of our last two games and I'm not going to attack the team or its manager for not surprising me two matches in a row. I know there are those on this site who believe that no defender should ever make a mistake, and every half or quarter-chance should be converted -- and, when that doesn't happen, somebody should be raked over the coals. Some of us, however, know that perfection only occurs in 15-20 minute stretches perhaps a half-dozen times across an entire career. Some of us know that when you play a better team, sometimes you lose -- even if you bust your ass. Those of us who do know that are quite satisfied with a solid performance, even if it results in no points.
"As long as there is light, I will sing." -- Juana, la Cubana

www.facebook/dphvocalease
www.facebook/sellersandhymel

Texas White

We were all expecting two games, two hammerings. I suppose it wouldnt be fulham if we did not complain about 1pt at manure, and losing in the 90th minute to the team that might well win the premiership.

JBH

Quote from: HatterDon on February 13, 2014, 01:57:00 AM
We're going down, but we're going down playing football and fighting for every inch of turf. I prefer the 2nd half of this season to the 2nd half of last where -- with the exception of Sidwell -- we played sideways crap every match.

I didn't expect a point in either of our last two games and I'm not going to attack the team or its manager for not surprising me two matches in a row. I know there are those on this site who believe that no defender should ever make a mistake, and every half or quarter-chance should be converted -- and, when that doesn't happen, somebody should be raked over the coals. Some of us, however, know that perfection only occurs in 15-20 minute stretches perhaps a half-dozen times across an entire career. Some of us know that when you play a better team, sometimes you lose -- even if you bust your ass. Those of us who do know that are quite satisfied with a solid performance, even if it results in no points.
Spot on they ran thir legs off twce in 4 days and fatigue played a huge part in defeat we looked balanced and up for a fight at last COYW keep giving it a go