more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Merged threads: Appointment of Felix Magath

Started by Rhys Lightning 63, February 14, 2014, 06:56:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

westcliff white

Quote from: TonyGilroy on February 14, 2014, 07:08:01 PM
Astonished frankly. Rene must be too but it's not impossible that he'll stay as head coach.

We do now know that Khan is determined to be successful at Fulham. Time will tell if this is a smart move though. My feeling is that Rene was getting things right.
sky just said rne sacked, all those players joined because of him its a joke
Every day is a Fulham day

Berserker

Wasn't it stated a few weeks ago that Rene possibly only hsd the Man U and Pool game to prove himself. I thought he may have done the wsy we played
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

yep berserker they said that on sky sports just 5 mins ago

Toby Ward-Smith

He has a good record at turning teams around really quickly in relegation battles in the Bundesliga

Me-ate-Live, innit??

grandad

From Wiki.
As a manager, Magath quickly gained respect and became notorious for his hard, grinding training methods, laying heavy emphasis on discipline, fitness and conditioning. Players gave him nicknames like "Saddam" (Saddam Hussein) or "Quälix", a rhyming mash of his first name Felix and the German verb "quälen" (to torture).[6] He was once described by former Eintracht Frankfurt player Bachirou Salou as the "last dictator in Europe
Where there's a will there's a wife

westcliff white

Berserker

I think the club should say Rene is sacked, maybe he has gone back to be our coach
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

westcliff white

berserker they have, they sky presenter said so now on ticket bar. disgrace, i really fear the worst

MrProphet

What is going on I'm actually speechless. So what of rene,ray and curbs? No word from the club what an absolute joke. While magath is a coup we are a laughing stock

PokerMatt

We're actually a laughing stock.

I have nothing else to say.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

bulgariawhite

This is a Mac decision/advice. I just hope Rene stays he is the best coach. Can he stay after this??????????????????

PaulJ123

18 month contract...means he won't bail even if we do go down

Mitroglol

This is crazy, why?
I think Rene had a vision and it showed, I'm not sure about this.

fulhams_finest

Just turning it around and then the we go an do this

SuffolkWhite

This is mad, Rene was just getting the team together. I think that just may have done us this season!
Guy goes into the doctor's.
"Doc, I've got a cricket ball stuck up my backside
"How's that?"
"Don't you start"

aaronmcguigan

Did Tunnicliffe and cole not sign just because of Rene?? What a crazy decision. Ali mcintosh is fairly being bold in these decisions

jmh

Quote from: grandad on February 14, 2014, 07:06:12 PM
We are his 12th club in the last 12 years. Does not seem to hang around very long.
I can understand your confusion because 1992 doesn't seem that long ago to me either, but we're actually his 12th club in the last 22 years.  5 clubs in the last 13 years after bouncing around a lot more in the earlier part of his managerial career.  

I would note that we said much the same thing about Roy when he was appointed.

westcliff white

rene for me was turning the team around, he had 2 months of working with Jol's rubbish gets his boys in we get 2 good results should have been 2 points sadly wasn't and he goes. its a disgrace

24Dejagacaniklic31

Great news. He used to work with Ashkan at Wolfsburg.