https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

The Staff, Wilkens sacked, update.....merged

Started by SimpleTactics, February 14, 2014, 10:28:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SimpleTactics

Julius Geezer

Can't see this being true!

If only though - Curbishley, Wilkins out - Felix and Rene in!

nose

who is reporting that?
i don't do twitter... if true maybe all is not lost

Julius Geezer

Manish from Football League show on BBC.

PokerMatt

@SamWallaceIndy: Reliably informed that Meulensteen hasn't been sacked. Still 'head coach'. But Magath '1st team manager'. Hence no mention in FFC statement

But surely only a matter of time. Can't see him hanging about after this.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

Highlander

Rene on Sky Sports News definitely felt he was out and he had talked to Macintosh.

nose

oh dear... it sounds bad again
they don't want to formerly sack rene yet
what a disgraceful state of affairs. we need to change the board (not Khan i suspect he is innocent).

ron

Quote from: nose on February 14, 2014, 10:48:05 PM
oh dear... it sounds bad again
they don't want to formerly sack rene yet
what a disgraceful state of affairs. we need to change the board (not Khan i suspect he is innocent).

Luckily, Khan is innocent, because he can prove he knows nothing about the round ball game*.

*and arguably little about pointy football either.....

hovewhite

aaronmcguigan

Slaphead in Qatar

MrProphet

Wouldn't mind keeping curbs but hope uncle fester goes!

grandad

BBC report that Magath is meeting them on Sunday.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Burt

The club have said that another announcement re backroom staff etc. will follow...

BishopsParkFantastic

Quote from: MrProphet on February 15, 2014, 07:50:36 AM
Wouldn't mind keeping curbs but hope uncle fester goes!

What does Curbs actually do?

ron

In one sentence it's being reported that Magath is meeting with "his backroom staff"... another is saying that "a decision on the backroom staff will be made later"..............I guess we understand from that that he'll be giving them a grilling to see if they're up to it...on the other hand, it might just represent the turmoil going on within the club.

ross_bamping

I hope we let the little bald midget and alan go. Felix is known as a dictator, and he only needs people that are second in command, not up top.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

Fulham76

Hopefully the pair of them will leave as well. No idea what either of them have contributed here anyway.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: Fulham76 on February 15, 2014, 11:05:30 AM
Hopefully the pair of them will leave as well. No idea what either of them have contributed here anyway.

Those two sentences don't belong together. We can't judge how well they do what we don't know they're doing.

Andy S

Felix the cat is not agile enough to do the coaching on his own. I would not be surprised to see them stay