more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Players with a fresh start...

Started by leonffc, February 15, 2014, 08:14:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

leonffc

twang

A manager that likes to play with two up front as well.

Lighthouse

Quote from: twang on February 15, 2014, 08:20:56 PM

Is this true? If it is I actually may like Felix after all.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

westcliff white

great lets bring back the most average championship striker we have.

4-4-2 wont keep us up in my opinion
Every day is a Fulham day

zschwartz

he appears to be a very nice man and a perfectly good sub against other relegation candidates. let's hope mitroglou's health makes this exercise irrelevant.

two up front with the liabilities in this squad is unlikely to succeed. even a half-assed defensive performance from an attacking midfielder exposes huge faults (kaca, clint, ruiz, duff, post-injury dejagah).

twang

Quote from: Lighthouse on February 15, 2014, 09:11:13 PM

I'm no expert on Magath but he certainly used to do it during his two spells at Wolfsburg.

When they won the Bundesliga title they played 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield: Josue defensive expert, Gentner and Hasebe hard working central midfielders and Misimovic creative attacking #10. Riether and Schäfer bombed up and down from fullback. Grafite and Dzeko formed a deadly partnership up front.

Lighthouse

Quote from: twang on February 15, 2014, 09:54:12 PM
Quote from: Lighthouse on February 15, 2014, 09:11:13 PM

I'm no expert on Magath but he certainly used to do it during his two spells at Wolfsburg.

When they won the Bundesliga title they played 4-4-2 with a diamond midfield: Josue defensive expert, Gentner and Hasebe hard working central midfielders and Misimovic creative attacking #10. Riether and Schäfer bombed up and down from fullback. Grafite and Dzeko formed a deadly partnership up front.

Interesting. appreciate the info.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

crazycottager

JackyFulham90

The players not featuring under Rene will get a totally fresh chance to impress Magath

Hugo Rodallega
Ashkan Dejagah
Giorgos Karagounis
Derek Boateng

I'm sure Dan Burn, John Arne Riise & Ryan Tunnicliffe will be gutted as they looked like being key players under Rene

They will be hoping for a new start under Felix.

epsomraver

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on February 16, 2014, 10:22:30 AM
The players not featuring under Rene will get a totally fresh chance to impress Magath

Hugo Rodallega
Ashkan Dejagah
Giorgos Karagounis
Derek Boateng

I'm sure Dan Burn, John Arne Riise & Ryan Tunnicliffe will be gutted as they looked like bring key players under Rene

They will be hoping for a new start under Felix.

They can't impress 3 managers so it will change under a 4th? :dead horse:

the nutflush

None of those guys are the answer.  Kara is too old.  I used to think Dejagah had it but hes too inconsistent like Kaca on the other wing.  The most promising thing about our current lineup is Dan Burn and Holtby if we can keep him (if we stay up of course).

JackyFulham90

I think Dejagah can be good on the right under the right manager, the other 3 I expect to remain on the sideline

fulhamben

worryingly for me is the players that did play under rene and then got dropped that might get a recall. yes im looking at duff parker and hugo.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Zu-Meister

Dejagah and riether played under magath together....i think. holtby has played for him too, id imagine these three would get the nod early on.

fulhamben

Quote from: Zu-Meister on February 16, 2014, 11:53:38 AM
Dejagah and riether played under magath together....i think. holtby has played for him too, id imagine these three would get the nod early on.
I have no problem with askhan in front of reither as they have always looked to have a great understanding together.
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

epsomraver

Apparently he and Holtby did not get on, sounds good, our most influentual new player

Zu-Meister

Quote from: epsomraver on February 16, 2014, 12:06:05 PM
Apparently he and Holtby did not get on, sounds good, our most influentual new player
holtby had that one quote which went along the lines of 'i have no problem with van gaal coming in as i have survived magath.' this quote doesnt necessarily mean they dont get on, it could just mean it was a tough regime.

Zu-Meister

In 2007, Dejagah joined VfL Wolfsburg. In his first season at Wolfsburg, he showed himself as a talent by scoring eight goals and in his second season, he was a regular part of the Bundesliga winning team. In the 2009–10 season, after the selection of Armin Veh as club manager, he lost his place in the starting line up and he could not return to the starting team under Steve McClaren. With the return of Felix Magath, he found his form and in the 2011–12 season, he showed himself as a key player by scoring and assisting several goals for his club.[4] After Askhan stated a desire to join Fulham FC in order to fulfill his childhood dream of playing in the Premier League, Magath stated that he wanted Ashkan to stay at Wolfsburg; however, he later sided with the player's wishes to play at Fulham.[5] Dejagah ended his career in the Bundesliga with 19 goals and 25 assists.[6]

hovewhite

Ashkan I think will be back in the side and has a great understanding with sacha.
Not  sure about the others.