watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

fighting and bust ups

Started by Slaphead in Qatar, February 18, 2014, 09:26:09 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slaphead in Qatar

According to daily mail brede and rene had an arguement after man u game. Also reither and parker had a bust up in training.

As with any newspaper report who knows how true it is. But if this is happening then felix needs to sort it out.

Bedford White

I'd suggest that this report is little more than media BS. Trying to create a story off the back of the  upheaval at the club this week. The media probably know less than we do about what is happening.

Oh wait, its in the Daily Mail - its definetly BS!

Baszab

As I posted before - RM not liked by a lot of the players

epsomraver

Quote from: Baszab on February 18, 2014, 09:57:06 AM
As I posted before - RM not liked by a lot of the players

Based on what ?

Baszab

As I understand, tactics/player selection/management style

FFC1987

Benching players who aren't in form but have a reputation? Sounds about right....

epsomraver

Quote from: Baszab on February 18, 2014, 10:09:49 AM

From what source? because I have heard the exact opposite last night at MP

FFC1987

Quote from: epsomraver on February 18, 2014, 10:18:05 AM

Could just be dependant on who you speak to. Personally, I think the whole things a farce.

OldBrownShoe

But the truth is there are bust-ups and fall-outs in most teams/clubs up and down the land from the top clubs to Sunday league sides and even your local pub side.
Johny's in the basement
Mixing up the medicine
I'm on the pavement
Thinking about the government
The man in the trench coat
Badge out, laid off
Says he's got a bad cough
Wants to get it paid off
Look out kid
It's somethin' you did
God knows when
But you're doin' it again
l

cmg

Players have been having bust-ups in training and rows with with managers ever since the Wanderers' goalie called the half-back 'a bit of a cad' before the 1872 cup final againt Royal Engineers.

About as newsworthy as Fulham sacking a manager (or not).

Bronaldinho

It happens.

People don't like it when they get left out etc.

Felix will come in with new ideas and the players will once again fight for their spot.

Felix won't take no BS from anyone though, the guy's a mental case.

I think his fear and reputation will hit hard with the squad to be honest.  Expecting a more disciplined Fulham back to days of Roy.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

FFC1987

I understand what people re saying regarding the new guy but I can't see this working out. Hopefully i'm wrong but ultimately if he takes a month or more to embed new ideas and style of play, we'll be too far gone by that stage.

My hunch is...he'll play the old guys again, realise it's not working and in a few months people will say the old guard have let him down. They haven't, there just not up to it anymore and then we'll start doing what Rene started doing. Again, hope im wrong but this seems to be the 'safe' option that managers tend to go for.

JBH

Quote from: epsomraver on February 18, 2014, 10:18:05 AM

It was quoted by a certain Perry Digweed last week in a pub not far from Motspur Park frequented by a number of Fulham fans of long standing that a majority of players  did not like Rene who is apparently so up himself it was embarrassing.

bulgariawhite

So where has the Fulham family spirit gone, the palyers fighting, the fans arguing, and the rest. We are leaving ourselves open to BS poo reporting on anything. Blame the CEO, this should have been sorted long ago

JBH

Quote from: FFC1987 on February 18, 2014, 11:25:14 AM
I understand what people re saying regarding the new guy but I can't see this working out. Hopefully i'm wrong but ultimately if he takes a month or more to embed new ideas and style of play, we'll be too far gone by that stage.

My hunch is...he'll play the old guys again, realise it's not working and in a few months people will say the old guard have let him down. They haven't, there just not up to it anymore and then we'll start doing what Rene started doing. Again, hope im wrong but this seems to be the 'safe' option that managers tend to go for.

I don't think Felix actually takes a safe approach and that is why he has been successful in the past at keeping teams up

bulgariawhite

This is now a total embarrassment for the fans, players past and present. The current staff, past and present
Finally the name of this great footbal clubs

JBH

Quote from: bulgariawhite on February 18, 2014, 11:47:05 AM
So where has the Fulham family spirit gone, the palyers fighting, the fans arguing, and the rest. We are leaving ourselves open to BS poo reporting on anything. Blame the CEO, this should have been sorted long ago

Actually the fans have to partially take some of the blame aswell for spreading false rumours and slagging off the club each other on this message board  :028:

Arthur

Quote from: bulgariawhite on February 18, 2014, 11:54:50 AM
This is now a total embarrassment for the fans, players past and present. The current staff, past and present
Finally the name of this great footbal clubs

I doubt it's anything that can't be put right by a couple of victories in the next three-or-four games.

bulgariawhite

Love your optimism. I am just angry watching things fall apart

JBH

Quote from: bulgariawhite on February 18, 2014, 12:08:05 PM
Love your optimism. I am just angry watching things fall apart

No point in being angry as there is nothing you can do the change it  065.gif