watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Mitro looked slow

Started by Hong Kong Fulham fan, February 22, 2014, 05:07:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hong Kong Fulham fan

I know he's coming off an injury but he looked terrible.

I was hoping to see some sort of spark from our new record transfer fee player but nothing!

Well Chelsea next week, I'm flying 6000 miles to see the game so I want to see a better performance.

COYW

Denver Fulham

He definitely isn't close to 100%, but you saw some class seeping out among the chunks of rust and 60% fitness.

Mitroglol

He looked fine to me.
He got absolutely 0 good balls in the entirety of his play time but he tried to break up the ball to the sides as best as he could.

Unless ofc you haven't seen him playing ever, in which case I'll have to inform you that he's not a pacey striker.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Mitroglol on February 22, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
He looked fine to me.
He got absolutely 0 good balls in the entirety of his play time but he tried to break up the ball to the sides as best as he could.

Unless ofc you haven't seen him playing ever, in which case I'll have to inform you that he's not a pacey striker.

That's worrying if you thought he looked ok.

To be fair, these ole team was garbage as soon as the second half started.

YankeeJim

I can only remember one ball at his feet and that with a defender right on him. It all inclusive as yet. We'll see against the scum.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

DUKE

He is not 100%. he needs some time. That's the only thing we don't have.

sam250

yeah Mitroglou looked very bad but it's understandable he's just back from injury

Bronaldinho

Quote from: Mitroglol on February 22, 2014, 05:14:37 PM
He looked fine to me.

Took a few balls down on his chest well and looked strong.

But he's not 100% fit.
@ABronsSmith

Author of 'The Craven Corner' blog - Hosted in the matchday programme, SB Nation & thecravencorner.wordpress.com

fulhamben

Didn't think he had any pace anyway. Thought he was about power and finishing
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Aaron

If by "Mitro" you mean "Everyone" then, yes.

He has a valid reason to look unfit though..  Something I'm not sure I can say for the other 9 lads playing outfield.

Mitroglol

I know you guys in england like your pace but he's not that kind of player, I realise he looks kinda sluggish but just wait till a proper midfield is behind him.

MrProphet

Can't judge any striker on that second half absolutely nothing he could do and on the same note well done Hugo. Whoevers idea it was to play balls in the air to him for the entire first half when he is up against two giants is a moron

Sgt Fulham

You cannot judge him on that performance where the whole team was just trying to hoof the ball away from our goal.

YankeeJim

Quote from: Mitroglol on February 22, 2014, 05:20:45 PM
I know you guys in england like your pace but he's not that kind of player, I realise he looks kinda sluggish but just wait till a proper midfield is behind him.

The only way he is going to get a proper midfield is to change teams come summer. Parker can't do 90 minutes and neither he nor Sidwell are creative.
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

MiltonBurrows

Find it harsh that your saying he looked terrible. He hardly had a chance to touch the ball and he's been out with injury for almost 2 months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Get your facts first, then you can distort them as you please"

fulhamben

you mean when we sell him in the summer?
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Ha. Good luck with that.

Baszab

As I have posted earlier - don't hold your breath waiting for Mitroglou

FACT - a total panic buy - untried outside of Greek league  - injured - how did he pass the medical ? Hasn't impressed in training apparently - Ruiz no.2 I'm afraid

Hugo did OK though

jarv

So, he is not a pacey striker, he has been injured......so why was he bought at a time when the team needed someone with pace and strength. Second question, why did he cost so much.
I fear he gets filed in the same drawer as Ruiz and Marlet before the season is over. I hope I am wrong. Maybe he will be the next Allan Clarke.

Baszab

Look at the panic Anichebe caused our back 5 - he actually did damage !!