https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Talk about knee jerk reactions

Started by Peabody, February 23, 2014, 01:14:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

vagrant

Quote from: nose on February 24, 2014, 04:28:32 PM
Quote from: vagrant on February 24, 2014, 04:11:33 PM
I'm really surprised nose didn't apply to be our manager as it appears he knows (nose) everything. Oh, and he went to an away game.........

I for one would rather put my trust in Felix ......
Quote from: vagrant on February 24, 2014, 04:11:33 PM

I'm really surprised nose didn't apply to be our manager as it appears he knows (nose) everything. Oh, and he went to an away game.........

I for one would rather put my trust in Felix ......

I comment based on a lifetime of watching and playing.
Oh, yes i did go to an away game, it could just as easilly have been a home game, I commentd based on seeing the whole pitch.....
my two comments that seem to have upset MR Rider were that mitroglu was either unfit or lazy based on watching him barely leave the center circle
and that sitting back against WBA a poor team, and two very strange substitutions cost us.
I can't change that because it is what happened.... Mr rider's contention we played a good first half is agreed, but dangerous second half tactics; the defending was excellent but allowing a team to have so many opportunities at 1 0 was a gamble that back fired.

I am glad you are putting your faith in felix, what else can you do?
I love the nose knows joke it is always so very funny.

A comment based on a lifetime of watching and playing ........

Now that is arrogant.

You are basing your opinion on the fact that you were there, plus of course, a lifetime of playing and watching. Assuming nobody else has the same knowledge or experience.

Baszab

Everyone is entitled to their opinion !!

Burt

Simmer down guys...and read Mr Lighthouse's comment re all this being born out of frustration and taking care not to take it out on each other as a result.

Fact of the matter is, people do react in different ways, at different times, and will attribute different reasons, to the same event. And we have to recognise that, and so long as these reactions are not expressed in ways that abuse or belittle the views of others then this should be tolerated.

Peace, y'all, and lets dream of 3 points against that lot down the road.

:group hug:

win-dup

a soft answer turneth away wrath. Calm down everyone it's only a game not your loved one's health.