watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Today´s games

Started by grandad, February 23, 2014, 03:26:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

grandad

2 out of 3 so far have gone our way. Just need Spuds to do their stuff.
Where there's a will there's a wife

Wingnut

Liverpool just about managed to beat Swansea. I still think that we threw away a point minimum against Liverpool. The are woeful at the back.

Edit :  :kettle pot:, I know.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: Wingnut on February 23, 2014, 04:12:37 PM
Liverpool just about managed to beat Swansea. I still think that we threw away a point minimum against Liverpool. The are woeful at the back.

Edit :  :kettle pot:, I know.

We've thrown away more points this season than what we have won.

Admin

Throughout my lifetime, I have never been able to rely on Spurs. One of those clubs that always screw it p when it counts. Hope I'm wrong!  

Admin

Quote from: Admin on February 23, 2014, 04:42:16 PM
Throughout my lifetime, I have never been able to rely on Spurs. One of those clubs that always screw it p when it counts. Hope I'm wrong!  

I rest my case  fp.gif

Fernhurst

Bu@@er Bu@@er Bu@@er

Norwich 1-0

Come on Spuds don't prove Admin right
The atmosphere's fresh and the debate lively.

grandad

Quote from: Admin on February 23, 2014, 05:06:44 PM

I rest my case  fp.gif
:plus one:
Where there's a will there's a wife

Northern Cottager

Spurs are rubbish. They were awful in mid week too.

jarv

NC, spot on. Spurs are weofully inept. Norwich look like they might hold on to this. oh dear.

Northern Cottager

Quote from: jarv on February 23, 2014, 05:21:26 PM
NC, spot on. Spurs are weofully inept. Norwich look like they might hold on to this. oh dear.

You mean they haven't scored one then sat on their 18 yard box?! Is this possible?! Can we learn something?!

Wingnut

I wouldn't hang my coat on Spurs.
Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

Admin

Quote from: Wingnut on February 23, 2014, 05:33:05 PM

I wouldn't hang my coat on Spurs.

Norwich winning today puts massive pressure on us, although drags Palace back into it. Us, Cardiff, West Brom and Palace, with us having to beat Place on the last day?

ffc73

If we go into the last game of the season knowing a win against Palace would keep us up I would take that right now......

JDH101

Quote from: FFC73 on February 23, 2014, 05:38:54 PM
If we go into the last game of the season knowing a win against Palace would keep us up I would take that right now......

In. A. Heartbeat.

At this point I think its all we can hope for.

PokerMatt

Quote from: FFC73 on February 23, 2014, 05:38:54 PM

At the moment I'd even take needing a win and for results to go our way on the last day.
Follow me: @mattdjourno

ScalleysDad

Looks like Spurs spent a fortune on a forward who is pants. Is there a theme to be had here,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Fernhurst

Oh bloody Spurts...... Useless.......bar ...

jarv

Norwich put another nail in Fulham's coffin.

Fernhurst

We are definitely - semi-detached now

Baszab

Thanks Spurs - you were pathetic today - Soldado complete and utter waste of money