watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

yuk !

Started by One Martin Thomas, March 01, 2014, 09:03:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

One Martin Thomas

Kasami on the left (out of position).  Dempsey and Bent upfront.  Parker in midfield. 

Give me strength !  It's like reliving all the rubbish from the last few months.  What does Magath think he'll get from the players that put us in this position in the first place ?

Performances are no better, he's just upped the average age again back into "knackered old pro" territory.

copthornemike

Quote from: One Martin Thomas on March 01, 2014, 09:03:49 PM
Kasami on the left (out of position).  Dempsey and Bent upfront.  Parker in midfield. 

Give me strength !  It's like reliving all the rubbish from the last few months.  What does Magath think he'll get from the players that put us in this position in the first place ?

Performances are no better, he's just upped the average age again back into "knackered old pro" territory.

Kasami actually was very impressive today - his physicality and directness caused Chelsea problems in the first half. I was very surprised to see him subbed off.

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: copthornemike on March 01, 2014, 10:01:06 PM

Kasami actually was very impressive today - his physicality and directness caused Chelsea problems in the first half. I was very surprised to see him subbed off.

There was a collective groan when his name was read out. He beat Ivanovic a few times today and was definitely one of our better players. Was surprised not to see Dempsey come off.

Pluto

Thought Richardson and Kasami combined well on the left.

Whitesideup

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 01, 2014, 10:08:33 PM
Quote from: copthornemike on March 01, 2014, 10:01:06 PM

There was a collective groan when his name was read out. He beat Ivanovic a few times today and was definitely one of our better players. Was surprised not to see Dempsey come off.
Did you notice when sub was announced, Dempsey started walking as he expected to come off? Big surprise when it was Kasami.