watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

He still got it!!!

Started by Azeedo, March 01, 2014, 10:22:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Azeedo

Like or not he's a  good player and I think the price tag and the fact that Jol brought him tarnish he's reputation, but he has been class for PSV.  In contrast where is the greek Savior that  cost 12 Millions, I guess people need to understand that kind of money is not going to get you a Messi. 

Bryan Ruiz

3 goal and 1 assist so far, I guess one teams garbage is another one's treasure and yes is not the premier league but the last time we face a dutch team we got our butts kick. 

Sgt Fulham

When was the last time we played a dutch team? FC Twente in the europa league. Hardly got our butts kicked. Just look at how the guy assisting the goal gets around the defender. This would never happen in the Premier League.

Azeedo

Well I saw it today, it was done to one of our own 3 different times

Pluto

Really good movement for that goal. I'd take him back and give Magath a chance to look at him if he's here for the long haul. Maybe Magath can finally get what we need out of him physically?

Blanco

Fulham76

It's not like he wasn't given plenty of chances with us, he must have played 60-70 times but rarely impressed. Physically, he's not up to the premier league. Too easily out muscled, doesn't have the ability to take people on & only scored a handful of goals.

Azeedo

Was second on Goals and assists the two full seasons he played for fulham.

Rhys Lightning 63

Quote from: Fulham76 on March 01, 2014, 10:31:18 PM
Physically, he's not up to the premier league. Too easily out muscled, doesn't have the ability to take people on & only scored a handful of goals.

Thank you. Glad I'm not the only one that sees this
@MattRhys63 - be warned, there will be a lot of nonsense

Sgt Fulham

Quote from: Azeedo on March 01, 2014, 10:28:06 PM
Well I saw it today, it was done to one of our own 3 different times

Haha sorry, but then again our defence isnt really PL standard now is it?

john dempsey

anyone know of a good anger management counsellor.

FPT

Quote from: Sgt Fulham on March 01, 2014, 10:25:42 PM
When was the last time we played a dutch team? FC Twente in the europa league. Hardly got our butts kicked. Just look at how the guy assisting the goal gets around the defender. This would never happen in the Premier League.

We got battered at Twente! It only finished 1-0 but it should have been 4/5-0.

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: john dempsey on March 01, 2014, 11:07:15 PM
anyone know of a good anger management counsellor.

S001.gif  +  S001.gif +  S001.gif + :dead horse:

Bryan Ruiz is a class act as a player and a man, I  for one am very glad that he is happy at work

cmg

I think we've stumbled on the answer here.

Forget The Championship. Let's join the Eredivisie.

Good transport connections, fine beers, lousy defences. And I'd take Amsterdam, Utrecht and Breda over Middlesbrough, Blackburn and Watford any day of the week.

Berbasilk_111

dont think Ruiz would want to play in the championship to be honest...glad to see him doing well, he was really treated with a lot of disrespect by most of our fans on this forum

Walsh

I'm still a huge fan of Bryan.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

Quote from: cmg on March 02, 2014, 12:07:30 AM
I think we've stumbled on the answer here.

Forget The Championship. Let's join the Eredivisie.

Good transport connections, fine beers, lousy defences. And I'd take Amsterdam, Utrecht and Breda over Middlesbrough, Blackburn and Watford any day of the week.

Ha. Awesome.

premFlem

No disrespect to Bryan it really does show the gulf between the two leagues... he needs time to shine and you just dont get that most of the time in the premier.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

rockieroad

Happy for him. He's a nice guy and I'm glad he's playing the football he wants to play.

I'm also happy that this probably means PSV will want to shell out a few coins for him in the summer.  :yay:

filham

It may be worth giving Brian a couple of 30 minute spells in our early Championship games but I suspect even that may not suite his stile.

He really is a lovely player but not quite a good match for English football.

Berserker

I'm pretty sure Bryan will want to leave us if we go down
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.