watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Karagounis

Started by gerrys, March 01, 2014, 04:46:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

St Eve

Karagoinis is the most capped player for Greece and at the age of 36 still figures in games. He reads the game well and does defence splitting passes which is why he gets hacked down a lot. Yes he is theatrical but he is passionate. You have to fully understand the game to appreciate our Greek midfielder

ross_bamping

Quote from: St Eve on March 02, 2014, 03:59:17 PM
Karagoinis is the most capped player for Greece and at the age of 36 still figures in games. He reads the game well and does defence splitting passes which is why he gets hacked down a lot. Yes he is theatrical but he is passionate. You have to fully understand the game to appreciate our Greek midfielder

That is completely true, but he can only do it now from the bench. Not his fault, being 36 he's had a great career. I believe he will influence most from the bench, when his speed and stamina will be less noticeable.
Yes, what I say may be seen as 'overdone' or 'harsh', and to be honest I don't care. Please, feel free to argue your case, but remember, I won't back down.

St Eve

Quote from: ross_bamping on March 02, 2014, 04:07:00 PM
Quote from: St Eve on March 02, 2014, 03:59:17 PM

That is completely true, but he can only do it now from the bench. Not his fault, being 36 he's had a great career. I believe he will influence most from the bench, when his speed and stamina will be less noticeable.
maybe, but he still must figure in the final do or die games