In or Out in May?

In
16 (24.6%)
Out
49 (75.4%)

Total Members Voted: 62

H4usuallysitting

fulhamrover

What must the bloke do to get a game? He should have been in next to Sidwell with Holtby behind the Greek.

Shahid Khan has killed this club.

Macedo

HIS SELECTIONS AND TACTICS.
Was this really a game to through a boy in who been on
loan at Southend...

bill taylors apprentice

Funny how we the fans can see it but the highly paid "football" people can't.

Moussa Dembele the 3rd

No Kasami should have started. Also Riise should have been nowhere near the starting lineup, especially as a left winger.

Northern Cottager

Probably not. We had Bent on the bench who has been on the whole poor but has cored a few clinical goals. Makes little to zero sense

premFlem

Quote from: bill taylors apprentice on March 08, 2014, 05:19:41 PM
Funny how we the fans can see it but the highly paid "football" people can't.
They know a lot about expendature and little about football.
You are my Fulham, My only Fulham,
You make me happy, When skies are grey,
You'll never know just, How much I love you,
So please don't take,My Fulham...Away

Bill2

Quote from: fulhamrover on March 08, 2014, 04:57:14 PM
What must the bloke do to get a game? He should have been in next to Sidwell with Holtby behind the Greek.

Shahid Khan has killed this club.
To throw in a boy who could not get a regular start at Southend.

Tonywa

Richardson can't play full back - so lets put him there.  Riise's lost his pace and has been totally ineffective going forward - let's play him left midfield. It's easy this managerial game.  Please Mr. Khan send me a contract at several million pounds per year. Reall wonder if any of us could do much worse!

hovewhite

Well just watched the game on a live stream and feel sorry for our fans to go all that way .
As for team selection farcical.woodrow did have  an good debut I felt linking up play a few times,so don't have a moan about the youngster and I thik he did more than bent would have done.I'm not sure about this latest manager he seems a bit bizzare and changes the team week in and week out as every other manager this season,when we have our biggest squad I can remember for years.

Berserker

It was a dissappointed match but I had a nice time in Cardiff itself. Lasagne in John Lewis, tea in some on street cafe, analysing the Fulham problem and game with a very knowlegdable Fulham fan, a laugh with Cardiff fans match pre match, especially over the drama of our bus hitting a car, a cider after the match, plus the comaderie of the other Fulham fans at the train station. Good day out apart from the match
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

K33NY

Stating this comment after the game....

"Mitroglou isn't used to relegation fights. He came from the best club in Greece and he's only used to scoring. That's his strength. The Premier League is the best in the world and he's not used to it."

I thought Mitroglou had been in relegation flight more than once before even scoring a ckub to safety so to speek by himself???......

ron

Quote from: K33NY on March 08, 2014, 07:25:01 PM

"Mitroglou isn't used to relegation fights. He came from the best club in Greece and he's only used to scoring. That's his strength. The Premier League is the best in the world and he's not used to it."

It seems in that case that one wants re-selling, and the other wants shooting.

TonyGilroy

Quote from: ron on March 08, 2014, 07:27:13 PM
Quote from: K33NY on March 08, 2014, 07:25:01 PM

It seems in that case that one wants re-selling, and the other wants shooting.

Doesn't he have to break a leg first?

The Old Count

It's probable that we will be relegated.  I do not have any confidence in Magath to get us back up. His decisions since he arrived have bordered on the bizarre.
Should we hand the reins to Kit Symons when we go down? Maybe with Murphy as assistant.

Fulham76

Quote from: The Old Count on March 08, 2014, 08:04:41 PM
It's probable that we will be relegated.  I do not have any confidence in Magath to get us back up. His decisions since he arrived have bordered on the bizarre.
Should we hand the reins to Kit Symons when we go down? Maybe with Murphy as assistant.

I have to agree. I think we've gone backwards since McGath arrived. Don't know how that's possible but that's my view.
I've said on another thread that his tactics are awful. We can't defend so the last thing we should be doing is playing long ball football. We rarely pick out a Fulham player & literally are just giving the ball back to the opposition to launch another attack.
Also, would love to see Symons & Murphy in charge.

fulhamben

Quote from: The Old Count on March 08, 2014, 08:04:41 PM
It's probable that we will be relegated.  I do not have any confidence in Magath to get us back up. His decisions since he arrived have bordered on the bizarre.
why not, its always a gamble in the championship as it can be one of the hardest leagues in the world. if shad is going to tighten the purse strings and rely on our youth heavily then who better than kit who has not only worked with but got the most out of our decent crop of youth. bigger picture though if khan is serious then we might need a bigger pull if we were to bounce straight back up and try to strengthen well
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

JackyFulham90

Magath is clueless such a poor appointment I actually think he makes Jol look good

fulhamben

Quote from: JackyFulham90 on March 08, 2014, 08:30:16 PM
Magath is clueless such a poor appointment I actually think he makes Jol look good
well his credential speak for themselves. clueless? no. thrown in the deep end with no time or resources, yes
CHRIS MARTIN IS SO BAD,  WE NOW PRAISE HIM FOR MAKING A RUN.

One Martin Thomas