Our Chances of surving after the defeat by Cardiff have got Worse. 064.gif
Really?..I would never have thought that Felix..Priceless. 064.gif

He certainly knows his stuff!

Buffalo76

You don't say Felix  064.gif

WhiteJC

but at least it wasn't a "must win" game  fp.gif

jarv

Really? This guy has an amazing talent for "stating the bleedin' obvious" As Basil Fawlty would say.

Nero

Well at least hes honest and hasnt tried to put a positve spin on it

Admin

What would you rather he do, stand there and talk in riddles like Jol did? Yes he's stating the bloody obvious, but at the same time, he's telling us how it is, that's all. 

Wimbledon_White

His SSN interview was pathetic. He looked utterly shell-shocked and literally had nothing to say. He looked a dithering old fool.

One thought I am sure he must be thinking..."what the bloody hell have I done?!"

Nero

Quote from: Admin on March 10, 2014, 12:03:01 PM
What would you rather he do, stand there and talk in riddles like Jol did? Yes he's stating the bloody obvious, but at the same time, he's telling us how it is, that's all. 

or tell us how lucky we are to have him as some top teams where after him

Me-ate-Live, innit??

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on March 10, 2014, 12:26:39 PM
His SSN interview was pathetic. He looked utterly shell-shocked and literally had nothing to say. He looked a dithering old fool.

One thought I am sure he must be thinking..."what the bloody hell have I done?!"

I do not agree ...English is his 3rd language  and I suspect some of what he says is lost in translation.
That coupled with the shocking reality of our defence not being able to,  rendered him speachless ..............well it did me !!!

Berserker

All our mangers over the last year or so have looked shell shocked after our pathetic performances.
Twitter: @hollyberry6699

'Only in the darkness can you see the stars'

- Martin Luther King Jr.

cmg

Apart from those involving Gordon Strachan (who should have been a stand-up comic in real life) and occasionally Mourinho, the after match managerial interview is yet another pointless, fatuous, over-blown waste of air time that the Media has foisted on us as a necessary adjunct to the game of football.

K33NY

Better to have a manager stating the obvious, than trying to make a fairytale of positives like the dillutioned Martin "Peter Pan" Jol

cmg

For those unfamiliar with Strachan's style:

Reporter: "Gordon, can we have a quick word please?"
Strachan: "Velocity" (walks off).

I've got more important things to think about. I've got a yogurt to finish by today, the expiry date is today. That can be my priority rather than Agustin Delgado.

Reporter: "Bang, there goes your unbeaten run. Can you take it?"
Strachan: "No, I'm just going to crumble like a wreck. I'll go home, become an alcoholic and maybe jump off a bridge. Umm, I think I can take it, yeah."

Reporter: "Gordon, do you think James Beattie deserves to be in the England squad?"
Strachan: "I don't care, I'm Scottish."

Reporter: "Gordon, you must be delighted with that result?"
Strachan: "You're spot on! You can read me like a book!"

Reporter: "Welcome to Southampton Football Club. Do you think you are the right man to turn things around?"
Strachan: "No. I was asked if I thought I was the right man for the job and I said: 'No, I think they should have got George Graham because I'm useless.'"

Reporter: "There's no negative vibes or negative feelings here?"
Strachan: "Apart from yourself, we're all quite positive round here. I'm going to whack you over the head with a big stick. Down negative man, down!"

On good friend and former Aberdeen teammate Alex McLeish: "We even competed for the acne cream when we were younger. Obviously, I won that one."

Reporter: "So, Gordon, in what areas do you think Middlesbrough were better than you today?"
Strachan: "What areas? Mainly that big green one out there..."

Talking about Wayne Rooney: "It's an incredible rise to stardom. At 17 you're more likely to get a call from Michael Jackson than Sven Goran Eriksson."

On Eric Cantona's bizarre press conference: "If a Frenchman goes on about seagulls, trawlers and sardines, he's called a philosopher. I'd just be called a short Scottish bum talking crap."

"Pahars has also caught every virus going except a computer virus and he is probably working on that even now."

Reporter: "This might sound like a daft question, but you'll be happy to get your first win under your belt, won't you?"
Strachan: "You're right. It is a daft question. I'm not even going to bother answering that one. It is a daft question, you're spot on there."

Talking about being attacked by a Celtic fan while an Aberdeen player in 1980: "It's always great fun getting attacked. One of the highlights of my career. The fella who beat me up got fined £100 for that but they had a whip-round in the pub and he got £200!"

Reporter: "Is that your best start to a season?"
Strachan: "Well I've still got a job so it's far better than the Coventry one, that's for sure."

Reporter: "You don't take losing lightly, do you Gordon?"
Strachan: "I don't take stupid comments lightly either."

When Spain played without a striker in the World Cup,
Commentator: Did you ever play without a striker, Gordon?
Strachan: No - it just looked like it.

On Claus Lundekvam his centre-back at Southampton: John Terry goes up for set-pieces expecting to score. Lundekvam goes up for every dead ball and never looks remotely like scoring. If we had a dead body lying in the penalty area the ball would hit it on the head two or three times every season which is more than Lundekvam can manage. Every time he goes up for a corner the referee should book him for time wasting.

Lighthouse

Our new manager can make as many silly comments as he likes. I am just shocked he has no idea what he is doing inbetween the interviews.
The above IS NOT A LEGAL DOCUMENT. It is an opinion.

We may yet hear the horse talk.

I can stand my own despair but not others hope

horse1031

guys been working for 2 games and everyone is on his back.  i would hate to manage Fulham right now with our group of players.

TheManOnTheBus

That last one - Claus Lundekvam - is :  064.gif  064.gif  064.gif 

Andy S

Give the Guy a break! Whatever he says after a defeat like that is getting him in to trouble. The real crime is that when Rene was appointed he was not the right man for the job. It remains to be seen if Felix is or can be

RaySmith

At least he's honest - not just speaking a lot of platitudes.

fulhamfever

last 2 games we have lost 3-1