watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Looney -Toons- Newcastle fan views of the game and result

Started by terryr, March 15, 2014, 07:56:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

terryr

Given how much the preview from this group of fans wound me up so much, I take GREAT pleasure in recording their angst as we put the sword to them
Enjoy

" 2-0.win with Cisse and Luuk scoring.
Come on the lads."

"Fulham have started at 150mph, this can't last surely?"

" First order of business for the summer, buy someone who can take a decent corner. Even Cabaye couldn't"

" God this is a s*** game."

"We have so little creativity without Remy "

"  My god this is dire."

" If we lose because of this Woodrow kid......who is this little poo???"

" this is a really boring game"

" they've got a bloody drum or something? What is that noise? Why is this group of poofters out singing us? Bloody hell. They're awful mind. We'll soon shut them up! I'm at the game and its a nice ground I'll give them that"

" This game has got 0-0 written all over it so I'm going for 2-1 to the Toon (Cisse & De Jong scoring), with us coming from behind thanks to an inspirational half-time team talk from Colo!"

" Fulham are almost as bad at corners as us"

" We should at least try to put them under some pressure... they are the 20th ffs. Time for Carver HT talk "

" Reports that John Carver has nutted Anita for not being able to get his head on the long balls."

" If we don't beat this shower of s**** something is seriously wrong."

" That Krul save from Holtby <laugh>

A camera save if you'll ever see one, could have just stepped to the side and easily caught it."

" 61% possession!"

Bloody hell....that was lucky.....was he really offside? Doesn't look it on the reply....on this stream anyway"

" Pardew must have been in contact at half time, we've started awfully. Luck Sidwell is s**** and went a millisecond too early"

"No he was onside. They've replayed it four times on this stream. Commentator says they was robbed"

"Too flipping bad. We've had our share of that sort of shite. They're bloody rubbish"

" Great, so we've signed a cynical blubbering diver in de Jong, fantastic. Any more idiots we can sign?"
sh*** first half. Look totally clueless to be honest. Can't get the passing game going, we aren't getting enough balls into the box and we just look uninterested.
Fulham are f***ing sh*** as well."

" For **** sake de Jong cannot strike a ball"

" I like this linesman- saved us AGAIN"

" f****** hell we are a shambles
But the linesmen is a legend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

" 442 with two strikers that need service and no wingers in the natural wide positions seems f***ing daft to me. We're a hard team to break down but we're dull as f**k going forward, have no attacking game plan and have no organised counter attack. I know a few and I wholly respect any away fans that travel all over the country to watch this brand of football. I'm struggling to keep watching from my computer chair. "

" Ball in the net for Fulham
Offside called. still 0-0"

"  Ah!!! Sidwell  :lol: disallowed orffside"

"Howay lads for f***s sake, sort it oot, I want a goal from us within the next 1 minutes."

" De Jong  :lol: :nonono:
About as useful as a solar powered torch!!"

" Handball!! Agh does'nt matter, can't be arsed, why should I when they cant."

" Chaos!! :D"

Heitinga strikes it. Ball looked in, but apparently not. it bounces back into the 6 yard box and woodrow puts it in the back of the net.
Offside called, still 0-0
WOW bloody lucky that wasn't offside"

"How the f**k Fulham did not score there is beyond me. FFS get Shola on before it's to late"

" Goal line tech doesn't work <laugh>"

" Shola will batter these crunts man"

" wow, that ball wasn't totally over the line, but only the smallest of margins.. 2 inches?!"

"  it was an inch ..official  :lol:"

" I've gone from surely it's 3 points to hopefully we escape with 1 point in the matter of 60 minutes.  :nonono:

This is awful.  :nonono:"

" FFS

Oh! Shola Ameobi... Oh! Shola Ameobi... Oh!!!! Shola Ameobi... Get him on the f***ing pitch right now..."

"The SCUM ARE SINGING AND CHANTING. This isn't Fulham surely? We're trying but the pooftas are drowning us out. Bloody hell"
And there was me getting excited thinking that we may cose the gap on the manure this weekend. They are sure to lose against the pool. What the hell was I thinking? Of course we cannot beat the worst team in the league. We only just won at home against them with HBA getting a late winner.
horseshit."

" We're being comfortably outclassed by the worst side in the league."

" By all rights we should be losing to Fulham.
Fulham who haven't won in 9 games and have lost 20 of their 29 games"

" We're getting battered off Fulham. Just let that sink in."

"They're bloody singing again. Loud and clear over the stream. Since when do Fulham sing? What are our fans doing"

They're singing mate.. its just the southern poofs are drowning them out"

" Makes you realise that Pardew does do something after all."

" Holy **** how close was that to a goal there <****>"

WE SCORE

"**** me Krul."

" They deserved it three disaalowed goals ago truth be known"

" ya but that was dreadful"

" f****** Christ"

" sweet jesus"

" Awful goalkeeping, Cisse shouldn't ever play for us again. Nowhere near good enough"

"Is this happening....IS THIS REALLY flipping HAPPENING???????"

" **** everything"

" Southampton and Everton are winning and we lose pace against Fulham. Yay."

" Well done Shola you s*** c***."

" This isn't the Newcastle I fell in love with, this Newcastle merely occupies the same shell"

" STOP CROSSING THE f****** BALL."

" Every time we look like doing something we just give the ball to Dummett and he crosses it to Stockdale"

"Armstrong on about 25 minutes too late."

" A star is about to be born"

"What that Woodrow kid?? he's all over us"

" What the **** is Armstrong going to be able to do in 5 minutes? Utterly pointless"

" What the **** is Armstrong going to be able to do in 5 minutes? Utterly pointless"

"We actually pass to their keeper better than they do? Why can't e capitalise ON THEIR POOR BLOODY BACK 4????"

" switching off   cant watch this crap anymore"

" Webb bottled a blatant pen there which is no f***ing surprise.
That was however one of the worst attacking displays I've seen from us against a team that was there for the taking. "

"WE WERE ROBBBED CLEAR HAND BALL IN THE PENALTY ARE AT THE END BLOODY HELL!!!"

" Blatant hand ball."

" cheating c*nts"

" Good job our games don't mean anything anymore"

" How can we batter Hull last game away and then just put in a performance like that ? Oh, and it's the second time we have lost away to the bottom team this season. Says it all really."

" This game has little to do with managers, it's simply more a case that we have nothing to play for and fulham wanted it a tad bit more. Fulham were poo and any half decent team would have beaten them today.
It's very clear that we are carrying some very poor players in our squad and a lot of overrated players too.
Overall, this league is quite poor and our position reflects this."

" No goals against the bottom club who have been leaking goals and a mass protest about a handball in the last minute.
Its absolute dross.
Pointless moaning about a decision all it gets you is a booking. Brainless."

" Fulham fail to keep a clean sheet in their last 14 games.
That's until they face Newcastle"

"Worst side performance a newcastle ever from I've seen"

"  Cisse is so f****** useless. Our team is f****** s****. Whole f****** bacrkroom staff need sacking. w******."

" No Remy no hope"

" Another relegation season next year"

" Whole f****** club needs a clearout."

" Well that was f****** garbage."

" Absolutely deserved to lose that. Gutless."

"What a dreadful, uninspiring, pile of putrid s****."

" Webb loves f****** us over against Fulham. Disallowed a perfectly good goal when we were relegated as well. Not that we deserved anything today"

" It wasn't a penalty. More ball to hand, nothing he could do about it from that distance. Would have been very harsh on Fulham who thoroughly deserved the win."

" Disgraceful game, pathetic crossing, s*** subs/ way too late."

" I find it hard to be too annoyed tho, we were missing 2 best players and hatem. Bad performance but one that was coming a mile off. Anita isn't cabaye so why we still play 4-4-2 and expect him to do the same job is completely beyond me. Dummett is not a pl standard footballer, de Jong is not going to score a goal for is and well still sign him."

" Sorry we lost to such a shite side. I'll be laughing when they get relegated. We are safe. THEY are going down. Good riddance to such a gang of rubbish has beens. Take solace in that".

" Would have been a draw if it wasn't for Krul being s*** as usual nowadays"

" Scary, but glad it was Fulham who will put more pressure on the scum ( even at out own inept expense)."

" Don't know abut you lot, and it may come across as small time, care more about them etc, but if offered the choice of:
A) us finish 10th and Sunderland 18th
Or
B) us finish 8th but Sunderland 17th
I would choose A every time without any hesitation. 8th and 10th are pretty much mid table anyway and all it would be is 1.5m not going into the fat mans back pocket"

"I would choose A, and that's not just because Sunderland would go down (which is obviously funny), but I think if we finished 8th, Ashley would be hesitant to spend as much money because we'd still achieved a finish which was above target. The lower down we finish, the more it might spur Ashley on to splash a bit extra cash in the summer to avoid a repeat of last season.
So it's a two-fold benefit really. Although I do want Sunderland to go down this season. I only liked them in the PL because we usually had the upper hand in derbys and they were a good source of points, but now that seems to have reversed (cheers Pards) I'd be happy to see them gone for a season or more"

Hope you enjoyed reading it as much as I  putting it together

SP

Beautiful.

Some pathetic comments there - Broken Britain.

Fulham Tup North

:wine:  Superb. All mouth before the game,  then all 'They only won 'cas we were shite' afterwards.
Noticed that only one or two of them had the decency to say Fulham deserved to win.
So fickle those 'bar-code' supporters.
Thanks for this, excellent stuff.
COYW
"Whether you think you can or you think you can't,....you're right"

crazycottager

I laughed my head off reading this, watching them slowly devolve into pouting little six year olds made me satisfied to no end, but kudos to the few who had the decency to compliment us, fair play to them

valdeingruo

Every time we look like doing something we just give the ball to Dummett and he crosses it to Stockdale"
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

callumc513

They are hilarious, had a good laugh reading some of that.