News:

Use a VPN to stream games Safely and Securely 🔒
A Virtual Private Network can also allow you to
watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Prediction for the remainder of the season. What do you think?

Started by ChesterTheTabby, March 23, 2014, 08:27:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChesterTheTabby

Everton - Draw
Villa - Win
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Loss
Hull-Win
Stoke-Draw
Palace-Win

Originally thought a draw at Villa and win at Stoke. Today switched that thought. What do you all think?

14 points - 38 total. Survival!
Someone once asked me, "Why Fulham?".
My response, "Well, lad, you just haven't seen the light yet"

Wimbledon_White

Everton - loss
Villa - loss
Norwich - win
Spurs - loss
Hull - draw
Stoke - loss
Palace - win

Relegation

St Eve

I think that we can win all of our home games. I win away or 2 draws will then be enough. Everton is a massive game. 3 points will even get the pessimists believing

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: St Eve on March 23, 2014, 08:44:14 PM
I think that we can win all of our home games. I win away or 2 draws will then be enough. Everton is a massive game. 3 points will even get the pessimists believing

Agreed! If we win against Everton... I think we will pull 5 wins out, including 1 win at either Villa or Stoke.
Let's just hope.

Blanco

I don't think we'll get anything at Stoke. We're more likely to beat Everton in my opinion.

Wimbledon_White

Can someone give me any rational argument as to how we are going to beat these teams?

The optimists are deluded if you ask me; what on earth makes anyone think we're suddenly going to see the results change?

The Newcastle win is only papering over the cracks of a pathetic 15 months of football from Fulham.

RPhillips

086.gif
Everton: Loss
Villa: Loss
Norwich: Draw
Spurs: Loss
Hull: Loss
Stoke: Loss
Palace: Win

4 points

valdeingruo

A Fulham of the past may have accomplished this. I am not saying we are down yet. But too many times this season have we started well and then self imploded. A more realistic approach would be to treat every match as a cup final.
Self proclaimed tactical genius, football manager approved.

http://imgur.com/a/A1mhi

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Wimbledon_White on March 23, 2014, 10:15:44 PM
Can someone give me any rational argument as to how we are going to beat these teams?

The optimists are deluded if you ask me; what on earth makes anyone think we're suddenly going to see the results change?

The Newcastle win is only papering over the cracks of a pathetic 15 months of football from Fulham.

I may be deluded, but God must it feel so much better to be me right now, because when I do eventually see Fulham go down then I will be okay with it, but until then I remain excited for the weekend fixture, happy to be watching prem football, and will hold out for as long as I can. You are more than likely correct, and I am very much delusional - but at this juncture, I will happily continue to be so.

Bedford White

We stay up, just

Everton - lose
Villa - lose
Norwich - win
Spurs - lose
Hull - win
Stoke - draw
Palace - win

34 points 17th place

18th Norwich 33 points , 19th Sunderland 32 points, 20th Cardiff 31 points.

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: Bedford White on March 23, 2014, 11:38:09 PM
We stay up, just

Everton - lose
Villa - lose
Norwich - win
Spurs - lose
Hull - win
Stoke - draw
Palace - win

34 points 17th place

18th Norwich 33 points , 19th Sunderland 32 points, 20th Cardiff 31 points.

I will take it!

K33NY

Quote from: maoconnor on March 23, 2014, 11:20:40 PM

I may be deluded, but God must it feel so much better to be me right now, because when I do eventually see Fulham go down then I will be okay with it, but until then I remain excited for the weekend fixture, happy to be watching prem football, and will hold out for as long as I can. You are more than likely correct, and I am very much delusional - but at this juncture, I will happily continue to be so.

we will end up just above the line cus as I mentioned in a previous thread, we have the easier run than others, I may as well be deluded, but I have settled in forehand IF we go down, and would rather have our last match against palace to be huge surprise if we win in a must win last game to stay up. It has been done before, and I think they way we played against newcastel as well as first half and some of second half has shown improvement on the team! Tottenham looks like a loss, but you never know about them now, thats my oppinion!

ChesterTheTabby

Quote from: K33NY on March 23, 2014, 11:59:27 PM
Quote from: maoconnor on March 23, 2014, 11:20:40 PM

we will end up just above the line cus as I mentioned in a previous thread, we have the easier run than others, I may as well be deluded, but I have settled in forehand IF we go down, and would rather have our last match against palace to be huge surprise if we win in a must win last game to stay up. It has been done before, and I think they way we played against newcastel as well as first half and some of second half has shown improvement on the team! Tottenham looks like a loss, but you never know about them now, thats my oppinion!

And I am with you! Keep on kicking on!

YankeeJim

I see 21 points. Now, I'm going to go drink enough beer so that I believe that.   082.gif
Its not that I could and others couldn't.
Its that I did and others didn't.

Fulham76

Quote from: maoconnor on March 23, 2014, 08:27:44 PM
Everton - Draw
Villa - Win
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Loss
Hull-Win
Stoke-Draw
Palace-Win

Originally thought a draw at Villa and win at Stoke. Today switched that thought. What do you all think?

14 points - 38 total. Survival!

Everton - lose
Villa - draw (1)
Norwich - win (4)
Spurs - lose
Hull - win (7)
Stoke - lose
Palace - win (10)

10 more points I think. That will give us 34 which is unlikely to be enough.

MJG

HEART
Everton - Win
Villa - Win
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Loss
Hull-Win
Stoke-Win
Palace-Win

HEAD
Everton - Draw
Villa - Loss
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Loss
Hull-Win
Stoke-Loss
Palace-Draw

FortCollinsFulham

Everton - Win
Villa - Draw
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Loss
Hull- Win
Stoke- Loss
Palace- Win

Wishful thinking has me at 37. Very wishful. Should be an interesting month or so. I've been envisioning the idea of a late goal to keep us up in my mind recently. Let's hope.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites

terryr

Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on March 24, 2014, 09:22:45 AM

Everton - Win
Villa - Draw
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Loss
Hull- Win
Stoke- Loss
Palace- Win

Wishful thinking has me at 37. Very wishful. Should be an interesting month or so. I've been envisioning the idea of a late goal to keep us up in my mind recently. Let's hope.
Last time we beat Stoke and were truly spanked by Hull

Burt

Best case:

Everton - win
Villa - win
Norwich - win
Spurs - lose
Hull - win
Stoke - draw
Palace - win

The more likely case:

Everton - draw
Villa - draw
Norwich - win
Spurs - lose
Hull - draw
Stoke - lose
Palace - win

FortCollinsFulham

Quote from: TerryR on March 24, 2014, 12:01:19 PM
Quote from: FortCollinsFulham on March 24, 2014, 09:22:45 AM

Everton - Win
Villa - Draw
Norwich - Win
Tottenham - Loss
Hull- Win
Stoke- Loss
Palace- Win

Last time we beat Stoke and were truly spanked by Hull

Indeed, but it's more of just a gut feeling for those fixtures. Huge result vs Hull, followed by a let down vs Stoke. We have the flair for the dramatic.
'Cause I'm already gone, if you bet on me you've won.

Up you Whites