watch games Not being broadcast in the UK For
more Information and how to Sign Up go to
https://go.nordvpn.net/SH4FE

Main Menu

Oi Corky.

Started by FatFreddysCat, January 31, 2010, 12:12:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FatFreddysCat

I know you would have been on a flight whilst Soccer AM was on yesterday, but watch the highlights if you get the chance. The soccerette was a Cork City fan and a right sort. Plus she must save a fortune on toilet paper, you'll know what i mean when you see it.

TheDaddy

I was thinking the same Fredster,Have you ever pulled one out of the rear ? I mean a hair mate when somehow you've  accidently swallowed it boy does it burn.Its like piano wire that reminds me "must stop eating jalpiano's" "HOT HOT"
"Well blow me if it wasnt the badger who did it "

FatFreddysCat

The Daddy, if their all like her and my favorite Irish pussy K Cat i'm off to live in Ireland. I had a couple of Scotch bonnetts friday in a stir fry and to be honest not as hot as my mum made them out to be, infact i had a good Richard or five yesterday and completely forgot i'd had chillies the day before.Good to see you back on board the good ship FOF sir.

McBridefan1

You know sometimes it's like you boys are speaking greek, but judging from the context I think I have a general idea of what this convo was all about... but can't be entirely sure. Something about a sweet sports car from Ireland with a nice Chassis? Right? No? Bugger.